Monday, January 24, 2011

The SV Times - I read the Gnus today - oh boy

News in the City
by Conner Frio

Sunset Valley has a new resident. His name is Stephen Slayer. He's just moved from the big city, I'm sure that everyone will want to extend a welcoming hand.



Stephen is going to join the theatre group. He says he's quite the night owl and is looking forward to turning some people now that he's arrived. I'm sure he'll turn many a lady's head.

This reporter has heard that Benjamin Lee has been having sudden financial difficulties.

When asked, Ben said, "Look, I had thousands in that account yesterday. How can I be overdrawn? We can't even buy a tomato from the store today."

The bank manager confirmed that there was a sudden change in the account sometime in the middle of the night. "We can't trace where that money went. It's off our computer like it had never been there."

A quick check with Ben's partner Phillip confirmed that a similar incident happened to the Grant finances. From an account of thousands to almost empty overnight.

The bank promises to restore the funds and investigate the computer system.

Romance in the city
by Star Matlock

Yesterday was a day of love. In a single day, Connor Frio married Alicia Longshore Marsh. They opted for a quiet ceremony at home.


Autumn Cusack finally decided to make an honest man of her long term boyfriend Antonio Portobella. The couple has been together for some years now, with their only daughter doing well in school.

Trent Montgomery has just started dating Joanna Hunter-Bodette. The teens tried to find a secluded spot but someone managed to take their picture. It will be interesting to see how their families deal with the new relationship. Joanna's dad Jerod has been quite protective of his daughters.

Family day at Central Park
by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

After the success of the last family day, the city has decided to make it a regular event.

Most of the Harkness family was out. Jack, Ollie, Stuart and toddler Tyrone all came out to enjoy a day together. Missing was daughter Lizette.

Ollie said, "It's a good park and a great place to take the kids. Jack and I love to get out together when we can."

The Kanes were another family out for a fun day. Meredith and Travis kept the swings busy most of the day.

Bradley was out to sell a few baked treats. It didn't go as he had hoped because he had one of several bakestands out that day.

Patricia Cusack and Annabelle Grant preferred the baked goodies of another of their classmates Sheena Goss.

Other Local News
by Autumn Portobella
Marta Tomasi has started a feud with Bettina Butler. The exact cause of the feud is difficult to determine, neither woman was willing to be interviewed on the topic.

There was a protest rally outside of city hall. Citizens are irate at the amount of taxpayer money spent on the astronaut program. They are demanding a stop to all efforts to put a Sim in space.

7 comments:

  1. Love it PiB. I know. I'm reading out of order. I have two pages of in my inbox that I'm working my way through.
    I got some laughs out of this one for sure.
    wow. Vampires, money disappearing, marriages.....
    Lots going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee,

    I know life has been super busy for you. I'm just glad you could stop by.

    The first vampire to move into SV - Ben's son that's not his son. I thought Stephen needed some more blog time since Sam clone 42 is shutting down. :)

    And there was a lot of romance in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like I won't get to catch up on everything tonight but....I will catch up. :)

    I saw the finale has been posted but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PiB. I can see another mystery now. I wonder what it is all about ;)

    Cool Vampire. You just have to have one.

    It's the first time I see Antonio getting married :)
    Ouch, Marta! Nice to see her here. Great update, PiB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are wondering about the little mystery. It will be revealed in another couple of issues.

    I wanted a vampire around. He was born a vampire in Sammy's game so got to travel over here.

    Antonio did get married in Sammy's last adventure. We just caught them at the wedding party. But here his daughter with Autumn is a child possibly near teen. About time they went from girlfriend/boyfriend to married!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure like Stephen Slayer, mm? ;) I'm sure he'll fit right in.

    Missing money... Hmmmmm. ^^ I see something breeewwinnngg...

    Lots of love brewing as well it seems, too. I have to say though, it's so weird seeing Brad as a little kid again. My my, it's been ages!

    Always a hoot to see Marta getting flustered with someone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephen may not exactly blend, he is a slightly different species.

    Brad has a major identity crisis across my blogs. Various ages various families. He is confused. Or we are.

    Mart is an interesting gal, no question.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.