Friday, February 19, 2010

Jerod, Marta, Rebecca and Jared


Hugo Hawke, post a little tweaking.

 
Marta and Jerod's little girl Lacie with one of her new friends, Andrew Grant.

 
Marta set dinner on fire but since she's brave and he's a daredevil, they had no problems coping with the blaze.


Time for Lacie to age up to teen.

 
Lacie Tomasi - ready for anything.

 
Lacie brought home from school one of her old friends, Cecil Thorpe-Townsend.
I had them romance briefly and she wanted her first kiss from him.  I tried but life was against Lacie and Cecil this day.  First he had to go to work, then she got busted for curfew when over at his house.


 
Cecil's little brother Abel is also a teen.  One hopes he'll grow into that nose.  

 
Little Jasper learning to talk from his daddy Jared.
I think I'm going to start this neighborhood over.  I have a bunch of new Sims that I dropped into the hood part way through that I'd rather have start fresh.  And I'm hoping that using Twallan's Story Progression mod from the start will keep the neighborhood in better balance.  So the question is, are there any of the born in games in this lot you want?  I can age them up to young adult if anyone is interested in a look

Zayne + Thomas - Derrick and Clayton
Sam + Kathryn - Andrew and Sterling
Jerod + Marta - Lacie
Jon + Meadow - Jeanine and ???
AJ + Malcolm - Malcolm and Micheal (will post pics if anyone is interested)
Celia + William - Byron, Jeana and Camille
Tyler + Rachel - Cecil and Abel
Rebecca + Jared - Jasper
Grandpa + Teresa - Doug, Jeffry and Donna

I think that's the full list of our Sims that actually produced any children.  I must admit that on neighborhood reset, I'm likely to start Zayne and Thomas together cause damn I like them as a couple.

15 comments:

  1. I want Lacie and Cecil. No need to change their last names. I'll put them into a house together and see what happens.

    Love the update. Awww, his nose is fine.
    I love that they can put out their own fires with those traits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way Hugo should look. He looks best in the explorer outfits.

    Marta looks pretty spiffy when she burns dinner. Oh well, her man won't hold it against her if she ruins his meal when she's dressed like that.

    I'd like to see one of Celia and William's kids. And Lacie, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll do Lacie, Cecil, Bryon and Camille. Nice even balance. All aged up to young adult then exported for your use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! I'm loving my game but I'd like to get some of these newbies involved. I think I might get rid of some YA's in my game and use our new Sims. I'll wait until I can grab a couple of these, PiB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I'm loading the game now. I expect the age up - export - new thumbnails to be done in 1/2 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try to get them sometime tonight before I go to bed.

    You won't believe, I uploaded a sofa and chair that I recolored and it is doing better than my sims. I guess I recolor better than I create. I didn't even advertise on the forum yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, they are up

    Byron
    Camille
    Cecil
    Lacie

    As ever, feel free to fiddle with them to suit.
    I'm going back to Indiana Sam now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as I can access the site I'll grab a couple. I'm not having any luck with EA forums today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are you ingame settings for Sim Detail, PiB? Your pictures seem crisper than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty much everything is set to high - except edge smoothing which is low.

    I also use photoshop to crop and resave smaller and that always does a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I changed my mind. I downloaded Byron and Lacie. I don't think I've played an evil sim before.

    Oops, forgot to rec. Going back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good thing I uploaded both so you had choice.

    It will be interesting to see how the new kids go.

    I really need to do proper thumbnails and try again with Rick and Jack. They didn't attract nearly the attention that they should have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally got my downloads and recs in for Lacie and Byron. I almost went with Camille but I couldn't pass up a Tomasi. :) Thanks, PiB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With the new cull policy about to happen, you had better grab them while you can. They may be victims - Cecil isn't going to last. And at long last, my question of "Should I remove Tanya from the Exchange" will be answered for me. There is no way she'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, I probably won't have anything left after they finish culling. Glad I still have everyone and everything in my bins that I want to keep. At least I think I do.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.