Sunday, April 25, 2010

Couples and some baby time

When we last saw Kacyn, she was dating a really horrible townie, Alan Wanatabe.  I had her break up with Alan and move in with Hugo. 

She and Hugo were getting along but didn't seem very interested in each other.

I wanted Kacyn to chat up her boss and get a promotion.  Even after discussing work several times, Ask for promotion refused to come up.  Kacyn went to work the next day knowing that her promotion by the end of the day was in the bag.

Since Hugo and Kacyn weren't too interested in each other, it was time to add some new friends to their lives.  Sierra found that her husband Clover had an affair with the town bike and dumped him.  So Hugo started chatting up Ripley and Sierra while Kacyn talked to Angelo. 

Kacyn didn't click with Angelo but Hugo found Ripley very interesting.

Hugo met up with his mentor, Malcolm.  Malcolm was Leader of the Free World, a title that Hugo wants.

Very soon after that meeting, Malcolm was claimed by the Grim Reaper.  His widow AJ is going to have an interesting time.  Their youngest son Daniel is the town bully and causes trouble all the time.

Finally Kacyn has some luck with romance.  This is Clover, dumped by Sierra for following the town bike.  But I know he's a good Sim at heart, I've had him in a number of games now.  Later on, they become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Hugo also finds a bit of luck with love.  He and Ripley are getting on very well.

Hugo convinces Ripley to be his girlfriend.  And they retire to bed to have a bit of fun. Perhaps too much since there is a baby in their future. Hugo is a family oriented guy.  He'll love it.

Angelo has settled down with a townie called Jenni.  Decent looking townie too.

Phillip and Rachel are expecting their first baby.  Phillip has been quite excited by the event, wanting to read a pregnancy book and he wanted a baby girl.

Thomas Leman, currently a cop has married Tywla Summers Leman, currently a thief.  Their daughter is Courtney, she has inherited daddy's hair.  Apparently the police are recruiting red heads, Benjamin Lee is also a cop and also has red hair.

Mick Lessen married a townie called Linda.  They have a baby girl, Debbie.  Dad was home with the baby when I visited.

Rachel had the girl that Phillip wanted.  Her name is Annabelle.  The parents are very happy with the new baby.

22 comments:

  1. So glad kacyn and Hugo finally found someone they like and who isn't a Wanatabe.

    AJ must be so sad. Her "town bully" son isn't going to help matters any.

    A Hugo Ripley baby is going to be so cute.

    Awww, I'm so happy for Phillip and Rachel. Phillip got just what he wanted.

    Don't you just love it when the cops marry the thiefs? I always find that so funny. Courtney is so cute.

    Angelo, you finally found someone.

    Mick and his little baby girl. I have Mick on a list now of sims I might put in my game. Haven't decided just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies! I always love seeing Daddies with their little ones. Mick looks very pleased with his daughter.

    Phillip looks stunned by whatever he's hearing. Annabelle is such a sweet name.

    I'm glad Kacyn finally found a good man worthy of her. Who is the town bike currently?

    Hugo and Ripley babies? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dee,

    Yes, I' glad to have settled Kacyn, Hugo and Ripley.

    I haven't visited AJ but she will be sad about Malcolm. Maybe I should put a sprinkler outside her house.

    Phillip, Thomas and Mick are all such happy daddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrysame, I was impressed by how often daddy was the one at home, mom was off around town somewhere.

    Mick is very pleased about his girl. As is Phillip, for once I was around so I named Annabelle. :)

    Town bike is still Pauline Montgomery. She and Christian have 2 sons now, but she has wrecked a lot of marriages around town.

    Hugo + Ripley should be cute cute cute babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annabelle is a great name. I might have to steal it for sim babies to come. She's bound to be spoiled rotten by her parents. Man, she's going to be a pretty toddler.

    The town bike certainly livens up a neighborhood. In this case, Pauline helped out Kacyn by freeing up Clover. I'm sure Sierra will land on her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pauline is livening up the neighborhood. I think this is the game where she's caused the Wainwrights, the Bunchs and the Goths to split up. Very good at being a homewrecker.

    Glad you like Annabelle, I think it is a pretty name. In Sims 2, I had a family with three girls. They had twins Annabella and Mirabella then a third girl Christabella. My first natural twins in Sims 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I forgot all about AJ and her love of sprinklers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my game, Aj is practically addicted to sprinklers. I can't remember how many times I had to tell her to do something useful instead of playing in the sprinkler. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFL, the ad at the bottom will help us find a redheaded date. :D Wonder if he would be a redheaded cop.:D

    I remember you had to take her sprinkler away from her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Google does change the ads quite a bit - right now I have "Red Heads Singles Dating" :)

    My fav with AJ and sprinklers was in the Indiana Sam story - Sam had her over to ask for a promotion and the minute no one was chatting to her, she was in the sprinkler. A house with 5 kids and she was the first to ever play in the sprinkler.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember that. I can still see it in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BTW - I went to upload that green dress, but it didn't let me share it. Possibly because it's from High end loft but possibly because it was feeling grumpy.

    Husband rang a little ago, they are nearly ready to take him for the operation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Pib, I know you wish you could be with him right now but you will be there when he needs you most. :) Be sure to give him a bell to ring when he gets home.
    Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

    The launcher can be so aggravating sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What Dee said. Please let us know how hubby is doing.

    I went ahead and updated our links on the Sim Group Blog, Dee. Thanks for the reminder, PiB.

    I had to finally pull myself away from playing. I'm getting too far ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hugo and Ripley look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Cheezy. Funny thing, I had just caught up with your blog right about the time you were here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Chrysame.
    I'm going to read cheezy's and Berry's tonight. I only have a few minutes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sniff. Poor Brooky, no one is going to read her addition...

    ReplyDelete
  19. But I am. I've been working my way up through the emails. I still have time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay Kacyn. Glad she got rid of that Alan guy. I'm glad she and Hugo found someone they like.

    Everyone seems to be happy and content. All the babies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. KaiSim, I just couldn't leave cute Kacyn with Alan. He was just so awful in personality. Clover is a sweet guy, I'm sure she'll be very happy with him.

    I think almost all my guest Sims are in settled relationships now.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.