Friday, April 2, 2010

Zayne and Jerod and baby time

As previously predicted, when Jerod gets into a relationship, babies will not be far behind. Here is their first little girl, Nandini.  Zayne's pink hair colour seems to happen to many of her babies.

Poor Jerod the couch potato has a job in medicine.  This is a very intensive career requiring long hours.  He's lucky to get much time at home.  Birthday cake will probably be his main source of food for days.

He did want to teach his little girl though.  And Jerod had another want very soon after my visit started.


Yep, he wanted a baby.  As soon as he knew Zayne was pregnant again, he wanted a little girl.  Poor Zayne didn't get much say whether it was already time for another baby.


I don't think Zayne really minds the idea.  She's quite happy about the whole thing.

Because she loves her first little girl.  Wanted to teach her to walk and talk.

All too soon, it's that time.  Even doctors do the pregnancy panic dance.

The newest resident of Sunset Valley is baby Joanna.  It seems likely that we'll be seeing Nandini and Joanna around town with their dad.  Probably with their mum too but Jerod loves to go to the park with his little ones.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, haven't seen these two in awhile.
    LOL, even doctors panic when it's their own.
    Nandini is .....adorable. Will I aver get tired of seeing the toddlers? Naw, don't think so.
    Jerod is a good looking dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nandini is adorable. I like Jerrod as a daddy. He's made for fatherhood.

    It's been a long time since I took a sim though the medical field. It takes so much time.

    I never get tired of the panicky baby dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zayne and Jerod fairly quickly left the group house because they had reached engaged status. So I was saving them up for a proper visit after there was a baby.

    Jerod is the only one I'm still putting in the game from the batch of 8 I started with during a call for new Sims. He's a handsome little dude who has pretty consistently paired off and produced children across all my games. Except the game where a huge percent of the guys were gay, he had a boyfriend then.

    I should consider putting Riley back in - that's Tate's grandmom because she usually does pair off at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Medicine is a lifestyle. Poor Jerod is level 4 and works 10 hour days plus he is on call. I discovered at some point that if they do get called back "Sleep in the ready room" is vital for them.

    He stopped the baby dance and started off for the hospital pretty quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW - I removed the side widget that lists the added Sims and made a page (link along the top). I think that the page works better and if I play the hood long enough, I can add another page about the family lines to make it easier to track who is related to whom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've thought about making a list of who is related to whom. It gets confusing for whoever is reading to remember who started what. Heck, I can't remember my own sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.