Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random from Our Sims around town

Hugo Hawke has moved into town.  A bit later than most of our Sims but I'm sure he'd rather move in later than not at all.

Like other Sims, Hugo enjoys a quick meal for free if he can find it.

There was some rapid construction work done across the street from Hugo.  When he went to investigate, he found that a new pub had been built there.  The first few nights have proven very popular, many Sims from around town have been there to try it out.

Phillip and Rachel married and moved to a home of their own.  The big houses are good for meeting people but now this couple feels they need some alone time.  I'm leaving them alone for the time being...we'll see what they get up to.

Kacyn is standing behind her boyfriend Alan Watanbe.  He seems like a stunningly bad choice of boyfriends.  He's not cute.  He is a loner, evil, inappropriate and mean-spirited.  Generally a nasty piece of work and one that you'd think she'd avoid.

Macy and Benjamin are inseparable, as you'd expect from such a cute married couple.

Must have been a boy's night out.  Clover Hill has married Sierra Nevada - they are now the Nevada-Hill family.  Thomas Leman lost his girlfriend Delia and has retaken the title of town Casanova from Jon Marsh.  Thomas is dating Twyla Summers (town thief) and they have a baby girl called Courtney.  Angelo still hasn't found the right girl.

Ripley hasn't found the right guy either.  Behind Ripley is Marquis Pierce - Susie Pierce's husband.  Pretty good looking for a townie.

When free will fails, a little nudge might help things along.  Ripley and Angelo with their first kiss.

Ripley then went back to her townie ex-boyfriend.

Ripley then broke up and has an ex-ex-boyfriend.  She's having a hard time deciding about this relationship obviously.

Christian Montgomery decided to move in with Pauline Wan after she ditched Hank.  She's the town bike but she and Christian still decided to get married after the birth of their baby Trent.  Poor Christian, does he realise that Pauline breaks more marriages across town then anything else?

Kacyn, Alan, Macy and baby David were going to the gym when I went to catch up with that family.  Kacyn has nearly reached level 4 of her job but the boss refused to promote her. 

Macy and David were sent home so I could age David up to see how he'd grow.

David and his daddy.  Looks like another fine boy who is looking a lot like his daddy.  Kacyn and Alan have been moved out of the home but Auntie Ripley still lives here.  Maybe David will inspire her.

22 comments:

  1. Ripley, Ripley, Ripley. Is she just trying out every available male in town? Goodness. Maybe she's remembering another lifetime and is holding out for a Grant.

    The girl doesn't need a nudge. She needs a shove.

    Macy and Benjamin always have lovely children. And they're always good for a couple of kids per game.

    Go, go Hugo! It's so good to see a young Hugo walking about.

    Kacyn! Get away from the bad man. You can do so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ripley was living with a Grant, namely Phillip. She let him get away. She's probably looking for one more like Sam. :)

    Bet you won't be surprised that Benjamin wants another baby.

    I hope Hugo will do ok. He's left my control.

    Kacyn - listen to Chrysame. Leave that man alone and find a nice guy. There are much better options out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ripley, don't make me come in there. You find a nice man and settle down. Or PiB will dress you all kinds of funny.

    I'd be surprised if Benjamin didn't want a baby. He knows he and Macy make good ones.

    Hugo will do fine. Maybe he should look up Kacyn and get her away from that evil sim. Go, Hugo and make babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ripley could do worse then keep looking. I mean, look at that nasty thing Kacyn is keeping. He is so not right for any of our Sims.

    Hugo certainly has plenty of opportunities to find a nice girl. Like Ripley or Kacyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't tell you how good it is to see young Hugo. It's been a while. He's a favorite of mine. Thanks for including him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all you wonderful sims. what was kacyn thinking?

    Hugo is just soooo good looking. Ripley go get him or angelo or Phillip. Get someone nice before someone like Alan gets his claws into you.

    Not surprised by Benjamin at all. I could be wrong, but I believe all three kids they had in my game were on their own.

    Christian, oh Christian, not Pauline.

    I really like that shirt Benjamin is wearing. There's just something about those open shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And Benjamin looks hot in that uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrysame, I've always thought Hugo was special from the way you've portrayed him in the Marta blog. I'm pretty sure he was number one on my "I want THAT Sim" list at some point.

    Dee, Ripley can't get Phillip. Phillip went and married Rachel. Not a great thing if you want to be a heartbreaker so I'll be switching his LTW sometime. Ripley can go get Hugo or Angelo - if she stops dating that one townie off and on.

    Christian and Pauline - hasn't he heard about her being the town bike. But I bet Trent will be a real cutie, look at the other Sims Christian has fathered.

    Benjamin is hot. That's just a simple fact. :) Open shirt, closed shirt or uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ripley, grab someone before they all get away. Make a choice girl. You can have anyone you want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benjamin is very attractive. He's one of those sims who looks great in a variety of hair styles and outfits. I actually think he's better looking with short hair but I have a short hair bias.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind of like longer hair on guys, particularly if they happen to be wearing clothes like that fluffy shirt. Then again, I feel guys on average are cheated by fashion. They just don't have much choice unless they don't mind being really obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I gave Benjamin the ponytail because of the earring. I didn't have a lot of mens hair styles when I made him.

    I'm glad you both like him.

    I like both short and long, depending on the man or uh sim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There still aren't many men hair styles. I wouldn't mind some styles that are longer, i.e. to the shoulder. Generally, ponytails on guys aren't my thing. It might have something to do with my brother having long hair when I was a kid. It looked terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked the one that is included with the ambitions EP.

    When I was a teen, they all had long hair. It was the thing. I was a teen in the 60's. Yep, I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kacyn!!!! Noooooooo!!!!!!! Walk away girl! Just walk away!!

    I like Hugo too. He was one of the first ones I downloaded :)

    Is the pub something you built or did you download it?

    Ripley pick a guy before you're past your baby-making sim days!

    ReplyDelete
  16. KaiSim, I think my first priority next time I get to that game is to make Kacyn drop that dude (shudder) and get her a nice guy. Almost anybody is better than that one, they have to have a nicer personality!

    Hugo needs to get acquainted with Ripley and Kacyn ASAP. Well acquainted.

    The pub is a download from Sue_D_Nim. It's the first time I've used it but Dee used to put it in her games a lot and it's very popular.

    Damn, still wish Sue would return.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still miss Sue too. I've been fighting the temptation to email her and tell her to get herself back here.
    I still have the Pub but haven't used it or my Plumpuddle lately. Haven't used my gym either. What's the matter with me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I miss Sue, too. :( Now, let's see which girl Hugo lands. He has two excellent choices!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hugo and Angelo vs Ripley and Kacyn. Let's see who I can pair off.

    After I get out a new World Adventures story that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. As long as kacyn isn't with mean old, inappropriate evil loner Alan. he would probably have her locked up in the house.

    On my way to bed soon but if it's up, I read it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'll try to stay up to read it, PiB. But, I'm actually getting sleepy so I might be joining Dee this evening. In a manner of speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Go to bed. I have some pics but work time finally caught up with me after a long weekend. So I won't be posting for hours yet.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.