Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weather Report - Raining babies everywhere

Yes, Sunset Valley has had baby showers all day.  Babies born include:
Torrey McPherson-Hill
Buddy Hunter-Bodette
Joey Pierce
Jeremiah Lee
Roberta Warren Hawke
Lizette and Stuart ...

When I left Jack and Ollie, they decided to be boyfriends.  Both are very happy with the arrangement.


I visited Star Matlock and Anya Fracois to find that they had married while I was away.  Star got this cutie called Terrence.  Pity he is also insane but you can't have everything.  Star and Terrence seem quite happy.

Anya married a townie called Jake.  Not nearly as cute as Terrence and he has very recently turned elder.  We'll see how well they last.

I added Antonio Portabella to the neighborhood.  He quickly decided to ask Autumn Cusack to be his girlfriend.  I moved her into his house for a bit of a makeover - and so they could try for a lovely red-head baby for me.

I think Antonio approves

So I had them try for baby.  We'll see how that turns out.

I went to visit the Goths - especially Mindi Landgraab-Goth and her husband Mortimer.  Mindi had gotten glitched but she did recover.

She would soon convince Mortimer to tour the Science Lab with her.  And a special tour of one of the research chambers - more baby making I fear.

This is Lisa Carter, from CatloverPlayer.  She's been leading a rather quiet life with the husband she picked.

Andrea.  The girls are mostly finding some pretty cute random guys in town!

Clover and Kacyn had the baby and named him Torrey.  I might rename him to Blueberry - check out that skin tone.  I think Twallan's story progression worked overtime to blend the skins of the parents for this.

Then I went back to visit Jack and Ollie.  Jack proposed

Then the boys found that the Science lab had left a special delivery.  Twins, Lizette and Stuart - a successful experiment on combining the DNA from Jack and Ollie to produce genetic babies from the guys.  They were *very* happy to find babies.

They both wanted to pick up and cuddle each baby.  Hard to get them to put the little ones down.

So they quietly married to make the family complete.

They are the happiest newly weds around.  So in love.

17 comments:

  1. New post and new comment just in case the post isn't sent to gmail accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Yes, I would say it's raining babies.
    So glad you posted before I leave.

    Congratulations to Ollie and Jack.....again. :D

    Torrey is a strange shade of blue. :D It looks like someone put him in an Indigo dye bath.

    Hey, wow, this update actually showed up in my email. I'm so happy.

    They are finding some cute townies. He may be insane, but, as long as they love each other. ;)

    Darn, I have to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember how dark Kacyn is. The blue must start with her skin and overlay Clover's light blue colour.

    I have to go to bed. Glad you made it before I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueberry would make a fine name for Kacyn and Clover's baby. At least it would be descriptive!

    Jack and Ollie, true love no matter what game. Yay for instant babies! Such a clever Science lab.

    Antonio Portabella. *laughs* That's a very interesting last name. I usually call him Antonio Moore. I like yours better. Steal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking through the pics again. Ollie is jumping up and down when Jack proposes. Nice catch on that pic. I like seeing him so happy and so excited.

    And then a visit from the stork! Twallan's Stork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I went to check on Kacyn and Clover, I could not believe the baby's thumbnail picture. I'm so used to either Clover's skin or the mom's skin. Blueberry...Yep, I think so.

    The next to last pic was another good catch. You can actually see the ring in Jack's hand. They are very sweet, I'm sure those babies will have devoted daddies.

    Glad you liked Antonio's last name. Names can be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see Blueberry all grown up. Those are some cool genetics. The best part is it happened in game not in CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blueberry and Lizette and Stuart. I wonder if either Lizette or Stuart will have Ollie's hair? It should all be interesting genetics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll have to compare the genetics of Ollie and Jack's kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, your Mayweather vs my Harkness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heh. Oliver Harkness. That sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I beat you to it Chrysame. When PiB wrote Portabello in the group blog that time... I stole it.

    I still can't get over the color of Blueberry's skin. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought that since Jack would have become a Mayweather in your blog, it was fair enough that Ollie is now Ollie Harkness in this one. He didn't protest - not one tiny bit. :)

    LOL Good for you Dee.

    When Blueberry gets to toddler, I'll put him in the Exchange. :) Maybe as an adult and not a toddler though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heh, Dee. *laughs*

    That's only fair, PiB. Ollie doesn't mind at all. As long as he's with Jack, he's a happy camper.

    Yay for a new PiB sim on the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ollie and Jack must be connected across the space-time continuum. ;) All I can say is: Awwwwww.

    And I definitely agree with the sentiments on Blueberry... That worked out to be a really pretty -- and probably unexpected -- skintone. Can't wait to see him when he gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay, blue babies! Torrey is quite the name, lol. I can't wait to see how he'll grow up. :)

    Star landed herself a cutie indeed! I think Anya might be using the old geezer as a quick paycheck. Probably not, but it's fun to pretend. ;)

    Jack and Ollie are so cute together, no matter what game it is! Congrats to them the second time around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey mmmcheezy. My little blue baby is posted to my studio as a young adult blue male - renamed to blueberry. Actually Blueberry Hill, his dad's name was Hill before he married and I couldn't resist the idea.

    Anya probably just didn't know that her chosen guy was 2 days from elder when she grabbed him. She'll certainly outlive him by quite a bit.

    Jack and Ollie do make a great couple, get one started flirting and they'll keep it up for hours.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.