Thursday, July 15, 2010

Visiting some toddlers around town


First off, welcome to the new followers. I'm very happy to see you. Pop a note in the comments if you have a sim you want to donate to the neighborhood.

Ok, not a toddler in this first picture.  But Carolina North did manage to climb back on the treadmill avoiding serious injury.

Courtney Leman, the oldest child of Thomas Leman and Tylwa Summers Leman.  Thomas is a cop, why he married one of the town burglars is a bit of a mystery. Thomas is always a great daddy, I change to his household and the first wants he has are to do with Courtney.


This is Ernie, recently aged to toddler.  Ernie was a Twallan Supercomputer instant baby. He has a baby brother Erick who was produced the old fashioned way. Tywla was very close to elder and I wanted them to have more than one child.

I had the chance to age Courtney up before I left.  I do hope the nose gets a little more proportional to the rest of the face.  Thomas is doing moderately well in his career as a cop.  Tywla is doing quite poorly in the criminal career, maybe she has to hide too much evidence from her husband.

This is Trent Montgomery, the older son of Christian Montgomery and Pauline Wan.  Just after I arrived at the house, I noticed that Christian has remarried and is still in newly wedded bliss.  I forgot to take a snap of his new townie bride but she's pretty nice.  Chaim is still a toddler and looks Trent did as a toddler.
Zayne and Jerod Hunter Bodette now have three children.  This is their son Buddy (I love this random name, I had an uncle with this name).

Their second child is Joanna.  Mom's hair and daddy's skin tone.  Poor Jerod is in medicine and spends nearly as much time away from home as he does at home.
I decided to grow Buddy up and see what he looks like.

Then it was Joanna's turn.  Nice genetics Zayne and Jerod, she is very cute.

Debbie Lessen - only child of Mick Lessen and a townie called Linda.  Don't let those innocent pigtails fool you. She's the town brat and the terror of the playground.

Phillip and Annabelle Grant.  Phillip is at level 8 and a special agent.  Which means you never know what outfit you'll find him in next. His wife Rachel is only level 5 in science, a bit surprising with only one baby in the house.

I always do a double take with Phillip.  He is nearly identical to his dad Indiana Grant.

Off to work in a different outfit.  I assume something in the criminal career but I really haven't play a crook long enough to learn outfits.

Next time, this little sweetheart from Hugo Hawke and Ripley Warren will become a child. Cute alert in progress. And her baby sister Roberta may become a toddler.

Notes from the hood

MJ Rose married Evan McPherson and they are expecting a baby.
Bettina divorced Hank Goddard.
Hank has moved in with Sierra, Jamison, Clover, Kacyn, and Torrey.  The pop-up box said Hank was moving in with his lover Jamison but Hank isn't in love with anyone in this house.
Pauline Wan convinced some townie guy to marry her.

17 comments:

  1. Love the update PiB. Jeez, Carolina. Looks like you're having a little trouble there.

    This post is just so sweet with all those adorable toddlers and kids.

    I don't remember that outfit from the criminal career. I played Wyatt and Marta all the way to the top and don't recall seeing that one. Maybe Ambitions added more or I just plain forgot.

    I see Pauline is still at it and Bettina should have stayed with Hank. She's a dummy. Trent looks a little bored there or maybe he's just wondering how long this marriage will last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Wyatt and Marta both pick the master thief branch? This could be an outfit from the Emperor of Evil branch - possibly henchman. If so, I hope Phillip is extra careful.

    I couldn't make up my mind what to do so visiting the toddlers seemed like a good way to move around town.

    I did visit Bettina and Hank once. They were so dull I left after a couple of Sim hours. I hope she finds someone with spark next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, the career does branch off. I haven't played it in so long.
    Bettina never was a really exciting sim. I seem to recall she did like to spend most of the day in her undies though. I don't even have her anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute toddlers. I always enjoy seeing them. The picture of Ripley and Hugo's little girl is adorable.

    Wasn't Bettina a daughter of Tyler Townsend? I'm trying to place her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been so long, I can't remember. I think she is one I put on the exchange that time when we were swapping sims. Ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's all I remember about Bettina, she was one of Dee's that had slightly different parents.

    Ripley and Hugo's girl is very cute. I can hardly wait for her baby sister to get to toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. searching old emails reveals

    Parents: Mick Lessen and Sierra Nevada Perkins.
    Bettina Perkins:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope one of the girls is grumpy like Daddy Hugo. Although if they have Ripley's natural temper and the grumpy trait then they will be a scary sim. Cute but scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That explains it, PiB. I like Mick but he's dull as dishwater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You beat me to it PiB. I went way back to some old updates and found Betinna's parents. That was the time when Sierra had Mick and about three other romantic interest. I had her break up with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW Chrysame, the Hugo I downloaded isn't grumpy. Is he meant to be?

    ReplyDelete
  12. He was in my game. When I saved him I lost a trait. I couldn't remember it when I uploaded it so I gave him great kisser. He was Mr. Grump in the game he was born.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, lookit all the babies! I can't explain how much it tickles me every single time I see a Sim age up and slowly grow into their "look". It's like every life stage, you see something new about their genes... So cool.

    Man, so many babies at once, too. I got lucky, once, and SP threw out a 6-baby baby boom, but that's the most I've had all at once. You guys always seem to get way more than that. :)

    And, bubble-gum pink hair! Wow! So exotic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kaleeko,

    This town had 12 toddlers and 8 or so babies when I started visiting households. We now have a couple more children and a few babies grew to toddler. I went around deleting some Sims from town that I didn't care about and Twallan's StoryProgression went to overdrive to help fill it back up. And I helped with a few families - like Thomas above - who I want to have several babies.

    The shocking pink hair is Zayne Hunter rock goddess. Created by Sue_D_Nim but Sue hasn't worked on Zayne's blog in months now. I like Zayne, she's usually reliably entertaining in game. Her kids frequently get that hair colour, I'll update the boys so they don't have to live pink.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All this talk about Hugo made me go back and review old posts when he turned up. Then I reread all that bit when Marta's kids had married one Leman offspring and two Grants. Walker/Tomasi kids go well with Grant kids.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mason and Emmanual Grant. Still two of my favorite born in game sims. Marta adored all her son in laws. Her girls did very well for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They were two of the best of Sammy spawn. Pity Rogan's wife didn't get on with the family...at all.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.