Friday, September 10, 2010

The SV Times - New Gnus Daily

People around town

by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

Today we continue our feature on the medical profession. We catch up with Morgana Wolff on her day off.
Q: Morgana, could you spare us a moment?
A: Just let me finish up here. Jeb needs to know how important I am.

Q: What kind of guy wears a full black outfit during the day to the swimming pool anyway?
A: One who needs to know the importance of doctors.

Q: So tell us about yourself Morgana?
A: Well, I am one of the team at the hospital. It's a good and important job but it's not what I hold dear in life.

Q: What do you hold dear?
A: My family. They are the most important people in the world.

Q: I understand you have quite a large family?
A: One husband and 5 children. Three boys and 2 girls.  Most people might think that's a bit on the large side. But I love kids, I want more.

Q: But I thought that the medicine career was very taxing. How can you balance family and work?
A: I spend as much time as I can at home with family. To the point of usually needing some extra sleep in the ready room every time I'm at work.

Q: I hear that the oldest boy is engaged?
A: Yes, our son Jerald proposed to his boyfriend - Jerod Alto. Nick Alto is going to spit chips when he learns his boy wants to be a Wolff and leave the Alto name behind.

Q: Teenagers can get engaged?
A: Apparently so.

Q: And the others?
A: Our teenage girl has a boyfriend but she hasn't brought him home yet. Our other teenage son seems to be interested in Nadine Hunter-Bodette.  The youngest two are still in elementary school, and they both need to study harder.

Q: Thank you very much for your time. Our next feature will be on our brave military folk.

The Social Scene

By Autumn Portobella

Jerald and Jerod quietly married the other evening and then set up a new home for themselves. The boys declared themselves to be men after the wedding. Quiet birthday celebrations for both of them ensued.

Destiny Landgraab had a birthday, much to the delight of Malcolm and Bella.

Cyclone Sword has married Trina Cartwright. They are expecting their first baby soon.

Finally Maxwell Han proposed to his girlfriend Carolina North.  Carolina had to keep her eyes from popping out at the size of the engagement ring.

17 comments:

  1. Just in case you didn't have enough drivel to read today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update Pib. *laughing out loud* at those comments from Morgana about Jeb.
    Finally!!! Good for Cyclone. Now maybe Emma is out of the picture forever.
    Ahhhh, Carolina looks all excited. Must be a biggy.
    Congrats to the citizens on the birthdays and marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgana and Thorton have five kids? *laughs*

    Jerald and Jerod are quite the couple. And they'll share the same monogram! I bet Nick hates it.

    Go Cyclone! Geek babies make me happy.

    Carolina looks very happy. Maybe because Han shot first? I know that's really bad but I couldn't help it. Cyclone brings out the geek in me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeb was not impressed by Morgana's doctor creds. He yawned at her. :)

    The Wolff's do have 5 kids - via Twallan some time ago now. It makes Morgana happy and annoys Thornton so what more can you want?

    I couldn't believe that Jerald had the option of Propose marriage and Get married while they were still teens. No idea a Sim teen could do that, even an insane one. They seem quite a happy couple.

    In the interest of science, after they both made young adult, Jerald tried for baby with Jerod. So far, in a same sex couple, the one who tries for baby is the one who gets preggie, three times out of three.

    Emma is definitely out of the picture. She met with a tragic and fatal accident when she started going out with another Sim I care about.

    Cyclone is happy to be married and soon-to-be daddy.

    Carolina was very impressed by her new ring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, bye Emma? Who did she go after this time, PiB?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mistake, Malcolm and Bella weren't actually married any more though they do have the cute toddler Destiny. So when Emma tried to put her claws on Malcolm - a nasty accident was arranged.

    I've made sure that for the moment, Malcolm and Bella are a pair again. If they do break up, I'll leave them be but it's the second or third time I've seen them pair up. It's usually for keeps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She never should have gone after malcomb. That'll teach her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think she learned much. Death doesn't worry about passing on a lesson. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe she'll have some vague memory next game she is in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. She just had to piss PiB off. There were tons of sims she could have gone after but noooo, Emma had to push it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty much. First she reattached herself to Cyclone when I split them up. Then she goes after someone else that I had other plans for.

    Well, she won't do it again in this game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's for sure. :D

    Gonna have to leave now. Very tired. It's been fun. Enjoy your Saturday Pib.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol @ Jeb. Well, his mother *is* a world renowned surgeon, of course he doesn't care what her doctor cred is. ;) Hee. Gotta love them snobs.

    Man, 5 kids? I don't think I've ever seen many families that big in the Sims. (Outside of challenges, that is.) They must have their hands full.

    Jerald and Jerod are very sweet together. :) And I'm glad to hear Cyclone finally got married. Carolina looks pretty darn happy, too. Lots of happy couples being made!

    Did you kill Emma? :-O You naughty, naughty girl! I'm so proud of you. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, Morgana finally did it. It seems that her husband didn't mind... although I know he must suffered the negative moodlet.. a lot. He-he.. but that means he is a good husband ;) Teenage engaged? Was it because of a mod like Twallan SP? The first time I got shock when Mortimer and Bella got engaged and then they moved out to live together, Lol! That's the first time I used a Story Progression mod, before Twallan made his own. I forgot the name of the mod. Yay, our reporter is going to be quit busy with the new arrival in his house.
    All the girls seems to almost pop their eyes out when they received such a big ring. Maxwell Han and Carolina look great together. That reminds me of Dee's blog. It's been quite while since her last update :) I missed her story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kaleeko, you know about Farah but Morgana doesn't. :)

    5 kids but they weren't exactly natural. I think it was 3 instant babies on one pass then another 2 awhile later. Since I never play the house, I don't have to care.

    I was amused by Jerald and Jerod. And they seem to be pretty keen on each other so they stay together. I'm sure Nick HATES that his only son has taken a new name.

    I did, I did kill Emma. Don't annoy me silly sim. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey MJ, I have no idea about the teenagers getting engaged. I've never seen it before, even with Twallan's mods.

    Whoever gets the ring during engagement always looks like their eyes are about to pop out. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.