Sunday, September 12, 2010

The SV Times - A World of Gnus for You

People around town

by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

Today we present the promised feature on the military men and women that keep our city safe.

Cyclone: Ollie Mayweather, can you tell me about your military career?
Ollie: Don't distract me. I have a pregnant husband and two toddlers all depending on me. I need to ... damn it, lost my train of thought ... get out!

Cyclone: Evan Rose-McPherson, can you tell me about a career in the military?
Evan: Cyclone, my little Christina needs me to teach her to talk and I only have this weekend to do it. Go away.

Cyclone: Umm, no. No point trying to interview Tatianna Solez when she's in that mood. Holly Alto has already had a rough time from Tatianna.

Cyclone: Kaylynn Langerak. Kaylynn? Kaylynn? Damn, she's too busy working on Hank.

Cyclone: Marquis Pierce, do you have time to talk to us today about the military?
Marquis: Certainly, Cyclone, what would you like to chat about?

Cyclone: I was beginning to think that none of you would talk to me today.
Marquis: Our jobs are high stress. We tend to take the weekends pretty seriously as play time and family time.

Cyclone: High stress? But what do you do?
Marquis: Mostly drill so we are ready if there is any emergency. Lives could be at stake so we have to take it all quite seriously.

Cyclone: Care to tell me about your family?
Marquis: I have an adorable wife Susie. And two children, our toddler son Joey and ...

Marquis: Patsy, our teenage daughter.

Cyclone: Obligatory threat?
Marquis: Hell, yeah, don't break my girl's heart or you'll be space walking sans suit.

Fashions today

by Star Matlock

Jeb Kane is sporting the latest in runway fashions, Riot Jacket and Bunchy Style Jeans. Hair design by Marko.


Meredith is looking like the business in her 5th Avenue Suit. The hair was done by Elise.

Jeb: Meredith, why the hell did I let you talk me into this?
Mere: Shh, dear. It will make me very happy and I promised your reward.

Social Scene

by Autumn Portobella

MJ Rose-McPherson held a political fund raising party that everyone who is anyone in town attended. The guests had a great time at the party and MJ raised more than 12,000 toward her next campaign. With that sort of capital, we expect MJ to have an easy victory next election day.

Expectant parents Cyclone and Trina Sword were sharing sweet dreams of a bundle of joy.

14 comments:

  1. Damn, head about to hit keyboard and no comments yet. Maybe by tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughing* Poor cyclone. Bet he wasn't expecting that response from Ollie or from Evan.
    Bet he thought he never would find someone willing to talk to him.
    Love that threat from Marquis.
    And you can bet you will get that reward Jeb. It will all be worth it. :D
    Love haveing a little news with my morning coffee. :)

    I saw your new comment in my email while I was typing this comment. I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Cyclone indeed. Told off by Ollie and then by Evan. Scared off by Tatianna and failed to get Kaylynn's attention. He thought he'd never get his interview.

    Yes, Jeb isn't exactly a fashion model but I'm sure that Meredith will make it worth his time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics of all the kids.
    I hurried up and posted what I had wrote because I could see by your comment that you are ready to fall asleep.
    Can't wait to see how cyclone reacts to his soon to be baby when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new outfits. Jeb is quite the fashion model.

    Patsy is a very pretty teenager. And little Christina looks so cute as she watches her daddy.

    Three kids, Ollie? That should make you very happy, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute that the two of them sharing dreams about babies.
    Well, it seems that those interviews did not run smoothly at first. At least he could interview Marquis. I enjoyed reading this.

    I never thought that MJ Rose would choose politic as her career. It's quite unpredictable.

    Both Jeb and Mere look stunning with new fashions and styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, you've already shown me the pics of Jeb and Mere, but I stand by what I said -- it's so weird seeing them different, but I love it. ^^ Mere looks very professional, which is what she's been trying to do lately. And Jeb looks all thiefy, still. So all is well.

    Moar makeovers! ;D Moar! With your shiny new store stuff!

    I love how all the military peeps just blew Cyclone off. Ha! The explanation that Marquis makes that make sense, though. :)

    Marquis also has a beautiful daughter. And wife!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you love the outfits Chrysame. Jeb's clothes were from you. :) Black is his color so I had to color the items to suit him.

    Christina is a little china doll, she's just so precious.

    I'm pleased with Susie's choice of husband. Patsy is pretty and I'm sure their boy Joey will be good looking too.

    Ollie and Jack are pretty happy with their lives. But nothing has changed except that Jack currently has no body since I haven't downloaded male preggy clothes yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey MJ

    I couldn't resist the picture of Cyclone and Trina sharing baby dreams. That was sweet.

    I thought it would make a good change of pace for Cyclone to fail to interview some people. And they all were quite busy.

    MJ is doing well in politics. Quite well, I think level 6 or so. Though her daughter with Evan is so cute, I'm tempted to make them have another.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kaleeko,

    Yes, you got previews of Jeb and Mere. I was amused by the idea that Mere sweet talked Jeb into modeling an outfit.

    "Moar makeovers! ;D Moar! With your shiny new store stuff!"

    Mere's outfit is shiny OLD store stuff. It does feel new since I haven't seen it in months. Jeb's was new. And no one realised that Kaylynn Langerak went from dull hair and smock top in one report to extremely curly hair and a short red dress in this one.

    Poor Cyclone was not having a good day with interviews.

    Marquis's wife, Susie Pierce is from Chrysame, ages ago. She's a cutie and choose her townie husband well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been trying but I keep getting the blank white screen of forum denial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was getting that all the time last night when I was trying to walk a fellow Mac user into installing his first mod. He got it working (Twallan's SP)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.