Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The SV Times - We Find Gnus You Want to Read

People around town
by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

We move to our newest people feature, Medicine and today we talk to Jerod Hunter-Bodette.

Q: Good afternoon Jerod.
A: [Yawn] Is it afternoon? Or night? Or what? I've been on call for three days, I've completely lost track.


Q: Trust me, it is afternoon. What drew you to the field of medicine?
A: Well it wasn't the hours.  But it's an important field and only a few truly dedicated people are willing to commit to the time it takes.

Q: In fact the hospital has only 4 staff?
A: Yes, you've recently seen Bryce Landgraab. Geoffrey Landgraab, Morgana Wolff and I are the rest of the permanent staff. We have some teen candystrippers but they don't stay for long. It is a good thing that pregnancy is the majority of our cases.

Q: Would you like to tell me about your family?
A: I have a lovely wife, Zayne. She's in the business career but still at a low level.


Q: Why do you think Zayne is not a high flyer in business?
A: Well, it's the kids. We have three of them and that kept Zayne out of the office quite a bit.
Our oldest, Nandine is a teen.

Q: Cute girl.
A: A word of caution to the teen boys around. I can arrange a very extended hospital stay to anyone who trifles with my girl.

Q: And the others?
A: Our second girl, Joanne is spending the night with a friend. The third is Buddy, my pride and joy.

Q: Thank you so much for your time.
A: Next time [yawn] bring an extra large expresso double shot.

The Social Scene
by Autumn Portobella

Star reporter Cycl0n3 Sw0rd was seen proposing to Trina Cartwright the other night. When questioned the reporter said "A gentleman never kisses and tells." We will ask again since it's known that Cycl0n3 is no gentleman.

Kaylynn Langerak the town tart has a most impressive tract record with 8 men romancing her at various times. We have found that she has a boyfriend now - AJ Landgraab's son Malcolm Landgraab V. When asked about her boyfriend, she said "He has the nicest inherit...oh wait, hair, that I've ever seen. I'm sure that he can keep me in the luxury that I deserve."

We hope that Malcolm happens to read this column before he make an expensive mistake.

12 comments:

  1. Kaylynn has eight romances? And she wears a smock? Dang, she must be doing something really right. She should bottle her secret and sell it. Wear a snuggie, eschew makeup, still get dozens of men...use Langerak Lilac Parfum. Just a dab will do you.

    Cyclone got engaged! Autumn certainly knows her subject well. Cyclone is clearly no gentleman. :)

    Jerod does look darn tired there. Zayne is still barefoot. The kids are adorable. I don't think Zayne is capable of having anything but beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, amongst Kaylynn's horde of guys - Benjamin Lee, Thomas Leman, Phillip Grant and the girlfriend of the newly turned young adult Malcolm. She has some cuties following her.

    Cyclone is engaged, and they seem very happy.

    Zayne can have less than pretty kids. Her daughter with Christian Montgomery wasn't that great looking - the girl who married and eventually hated poor Rick Grant. The granddaughters still have an awkwardly long face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia was a Zayne child? That was one very unhappy, mean sim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Patricia was the worst child I'd ever had from either Zayne or from Christian. Her brother wasn't too bad, but she was a shocker. Poor Rick. At least he had his girls.

    On the other hand, Rick has been the only really unlucky Grant when it comes to relationships. Most of them find love and stay forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love the news. Nadine is gorgeous and little Buddy is so cute in his bunny suit.

    Poor Malcomb, I too hope he reads this column or he may end up broke and lonely.

    Laughing at the part about Cyclone being no gentleman.

    Awww, Zayne. I almost put her in my present game but was looking around for newbies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are having fun Dee. Nadine turning teen was the reason to change to medicine. :)

    Malcolm may end up broke but he'll find a suitable mate someday. Just not that one.

    I try to mix in some new blood but I do have old favs and Zayne is one. So is her hubby Jerod, he's cute and very fond of his family. Many times over now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder Kaylynn has 6 romantic interest. She is pretty. Nandine is cute. Finally, our reporter is going to tie the knot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of Buddy. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bubblegum hair strikes again! The girls pull it off, though. I fear what it'd look like on a boy... Buddy got lucky.

    Congratulations to Cyclone! Seems he's moved on completely. Good boy.

    That's a lot of romantic interesting, haha... The 'Town Tart' personality really gets around. In my game, more than my Bike. Kinda weird.

    Oh, and about the IM you sent me last night, PiB: I made it just until you posted, basically. ;D I commented and then immediately went to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey MJ, I had a clue about Kaylynn when I visited Ben and Phillip who both had her as a romantic interest. I was a bit stunned to see how many hearts she had in her friend list.

    Buddy is a little sweetie, all three of Jerod and Zayne's kids are very good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kaleeko, I have been known to change the hair of the boys if they get a funky dye job from mom. But Buddy didn't need it, he's a natural blond.

    Yep, Cyclone has moved on and the sooner someone else gets Emma, the happier I'll be.

    I'm not surprised you crashed after that post. I made an effort to get it out as quick as I could after getting home but that included preparing the pics, uploading and writing. So I could only do it so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe, it's not problem. No need to rush on my account. I think my body is just telling me I need to start going to sleep at a reasonable hour. Like 3am. 3am is reasonable! ;)

    Emma still hasn't found anyone? Mm. Hopefully not still hung up over Cyclone.

    Buddy certainly got lucky. Pink hair on a boy would be pretty funny for a while, but matching it to clothes... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.