Monday, October 5, 2009

A roundup of current events in Riverview

For the moment, I've turned story progression and aging off.  I feel like I'm just missing too much of their lives when switching households.  You can blame Elvis Lessen, one visit a child and the next a teen.  It's all too fast, even on long life spans.


Sarah and Dugan in the graveyard at 2 am. Why? I haven't a clue.


Elvis Lessen as a teen.


Dustin and Elvis do their homework with Marcy Leman


I made Dallas Shallow pop the question to Samantha Simself.  Samantha was quite happy to take the ring.


Dexter Marsh has a birthday.  Dexter is the son of Jon Marsh and Tanya Pole Marsh.


And Dexter is a pretty fine looking teen. 


Thomas Leman is now a mad scientist.  I love that his gloves match the baby's shoes.


Unfortunately, no one got around to paying bills at the Leman home.  The repo man took the easel and something else but I couldn't work out what.


Samantha Simself listening to Jon play.  She's looking a wee bit plump.

And our final picture for the night

Jon Marsh Rock God!  Yes, he's made it to the top of his career.  I think his new work outfit includes stud earrings and the choker.  :-)

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Adorable toddler.Jon looks like he's doing a dance from the 80's. Looks like the repo man took the trash out of the trashcan. I had a repo man aim at the little waterfall thing that can be put in houses once. The waterfall was still there but whatever was in the bottom of it was gone. Is Elvis still playing the guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments Dee. The first thing that Jon wanted to do after reaching his goal in life? Change jobs! He has it made with this one, he can now play concerts whenever the whim strikes and he wants a new job? Sheesh.

    Elvis finally gets to start his guitar career. children don't seem to be allowed to play them. Since his dad uses guitars as house decor, he'll have plenty of them to pick from.

    I've had fun at the Leman household having Thomas experiment on the various appliances in the house. The laptop is much cooler when on now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sims are just never satisfied.
    All the guitars may end up in Elvis's inventory. The other day I had bought a guitar for Alicia only to discover she already had one, apparently from joing the music career while I was checking the other sims houses for alarms. Later she added the one I bought to her inventory too.

    Hope you read this soon. I downloaded Sam. I need a last name for him. What do you want his last name to be. Tell me soon, cause I'll be adding more sims to the game tomorrow night. I've added four so far. Looks like it will take me the rest of this week to get things set up. I'm going to go back and make sure I recommended all the sims I downloaded. I think I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Alicia had 2 guitars at one stage, I think both of them from upstairs at the Lessen place. She must love those guitars.

    When I created Sam, I called him Sam Grant. Nice short simple name which should work well down through generations. But you can call him whatever strikes your fancy. His main aim in life is to get out into a neighborhood and be loved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam Grant it will be. I don't have that last name in my game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I have also found my freewill sims in the gy at 3am for now logical reason.

    Morticia and Rainer are both 'over-emotional', maybe that is why?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.