Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update from Malcolm and AJ (Don't press the button)

When I settled in to the Landgraab house for a good play, I found that AJ is at level 5 of Athletics, Malcolm had a low job in culinary and the kids needed a bit of help with school.

Now as just seen Malcolm went to the theatre to learn guitar.  While there he met the new guy in town, Sam Grant.  Malcolm has maxed charisma and the two of them are already good friends.  Malcolm also quit that job, he has been leader of the free world, what on earth would he be doing as a kitchen hand? 

Malcolm and AJ have four children - Mindy who is a teen, Malcolm who is a child and Andrew and Angel, both toddlers.  Now Andrew should be older than Angel but switching households seems to cause uneven aging so she was a day older. 

So the Landgraabs had a birthday party for Andrew.  They invited a number of people, including Sam who still needs to meet lots of people in town


Malcolm took his pink haired toddler to the cake


And thus we have


Which lasted all of three seconds,


AJ has been promoted to level 6 in her career.  And while I did mean to turn aging on once I got to this family, I turned it off again.  Why?  AJ is only 2 days from elder now and I like having some of my Sims reach their life goals.  AJ is only a few promotions away from hers.

And Don't Press the Button?   Well, AJ and Malcolm are in bed, she's only 2 days from elder...woohoo or try for baby?  They have 4 kids (all very cute, AJ and Malcolm make very pretty children together).  AJ has never shown the least interest in having more, neither has Malcolm.  So much as I like the idea of them with one more baby, I know they don't really need one.

10 comments:

  1. Giving up the pink hair was a good idea if you ask me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it again. Must need more coffee. I commented and then went back to a pic. ROFL. I forgot all about the dye job until now. The pic I went back to was the one where Malcombe is staring at Andrew like, OMG, can this be true? I'm going to have to have a talk with my wife about that hair dye, right away. Boy, you're going to have to do something about that hair, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahahahaha! The "omg can this be true" picture just kills me! It made my day. What an expression.

    Great update.

    "Taking" somebody "to the cake" is quickly becoming a universal catchphrase in the simming community. I bet it turns into an internet meme or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The expressions on Malcolm's face when he's looking at his son's pink hair is priceless!

    "No son of mine..."

    Stay away from the button. Just back away from the Baby Button slowly. I understand it's siren song. You can resist it. Learn from me and just say NOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read "don't press the button" I was thinking it was like "don't go toward the light" - LOL - or like that Richard Matheson story where if you press the button you get a million dollars but a stranger dies (they just made a movie out of that; I have to see it).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew with pink hair and the orange shirt, ye gods, there was no way. His baby sister Angel may keep the pink, she's definitely cute with it as a toddler.

    At least Andrew never went to school with pink. It would have scarred him for life. It did worry his dad quite a lot. :-) I'll bet he did have a chat with AJ about dyeing the hair of the kids.

    I still haven't touched the Try for baby. (Must resist button...Must resist button.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resist, resist, resist.
    Yes, it's a good thing sims don't really notice things like pink hair on boys but still, I'm so glad you didn't let him go to school that way.
    Sometimes the expressions on the sims faces tell the story for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far so good. Malcolm and AJ still only have 4 children (only???) But there is that tempting button.

    I know that Andrew would have survived the pink hair but I certainly didn't really think it suited him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thumbs up. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG LOL, that hair is really.... PINK!

    I love the wallpapers in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.