Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some of us get a bit busy

Love is in the air around Sunset Valley. We've had some engagements, some marriages but so far no babies for our little group.

Benjamin and Macy keep this up for hours on end. It was no surprise that they decided to get married.

I love meeting new people. Especially unattached females but I like having a good chat with everyone.

Can't make any moves on this one. AJ came to town with a husband, a daughter and one son. They have two sons now.

Ripley met up with Thomas. At some point, Thomas gave up being the town Casanova. Jon Marsh has that title now. Thomas has a girlfriend Delia, it must be love that made him give up Casanova.

And I find my geeky little Rachel to be irresistible. She looks so cute as a science geek.

I'm helping relief stress from her work day.

This was interesting. You see, Wyatt has a girlfriend, Bettina. Marta doesn't have a boyfriend at this time. I hope Bettina doesn't find out that Wyatt is a bit fond of Marta too, or the sparks may fly.

I heard that Pauline Wan was a bit lonely after she dumped Hank for following the town bike.

And I had a chat with Ripley. She came into my room before I'd even gotten dressed for the day. Did she like the view?

I'm still chatting with everyone to build charisma. I hear that enough charisma and you can charm everyone.

This is Delia, Thomas's girlfriend. She's not bad looking at all.

This is Esteban, Christi's new husband. Yes, Christi was the first of us to get married. Benjamin and Macy weren't far behind. And then I married Rachel. What can I say, she's just too cute to lose.

Round-up of relationships. Angelo, Mick, Sierra, Marta, Alicia, Ripley and Clover have no official relationships though they may have romantic interests.
Zayne Hunter is with Jerod Bodette. Since Jerod is involved, I expect babies soon. Bettina is still Wyatt's girlfriend. Jon Marsh had a girlfriend but they broke up. Christian had a girlfriend but when she refused even small romantic gestures, I told him to end it. Susie is going with a townie called Marquis. Tyler is going with a townie called Kimberlee.

21 comments:

  1. Ha. Marta can't resist Wyatt even when he's already involved. Good girl, Ripley. Get a peek at the good stuff before he marries. Three of my sims are still on their own? Dang.

    Fun update. Jon Marsh is a great Casanova. He kept the title in my game for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's a problem with free will. Sometimes it's free won't. LOL

    Next time I catch up with that slippery Phillip, he is getting a new life want. You don't become a heartbreaker by marrying the first romance in your life. Sheesh.

    Jon is living with Alicia and they have a romantic interest in each other. But no more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon Marsh could still have babies with someone else if he doesn't go any further with Alicia. Who is he to deny another sim of his charms?

    Phillip, Phillip, Phillip. He just wasn't cut out to be a heartbreaker. I guess we know what color hair his children will have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon Marsh should have babies sometime. He loves children.

    Black with red highlights? LOL You never know, a bit of the genetics may carry over for Phillip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jon Marsh better have a good job. He'll end up paying child support.

    Don't tell Dee but I'm quietly rooting Marta on to steal Wyatt from Bettina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Dee will never notice your plot!

    Hmm, free will vs super computer and setting up a relationship fast...hmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to have that option with the SC. I had a couple fight constantly in my game. I kept getting notices and even got one that said they'd declared each other nemesis. A quick peek and indeed they hated each other.

    So, I use the SC to break them up as they seemed unwilling to do it. What happens? They remarry, have two more kids and continue to fight constantly. Free will is stronger than super computer.

    And having a female town casanova is interesting. Random pregnancy? Check? Husband upset about it? Nope. Not a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, so maybe I won't bother breaking up Rick Grant and Patricia. They loathe each other but have yet to divorce.

    I have yet to have a husband care when a baby that obviously isn't his is born into the house. True of Sims 2, true of Sims 3. They'll treat the new baby exactly like their own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had the husband divorce the wife but, if the family still stays in the same house, he'll always take care of the baby.

    I might need to cull my town. Or revisit my town limit. It gets buggy with too many sims. What's your threshold, PiB?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've left it with the 150 Sims Twallan sets. The new games aren't particularly buggy. Indiana Sam is a bit unstable but I started that some time ago and it might just be an effect of that.

    Have you fired all the service Sims at least once yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I periodically make a clean slate with the service sims. I'll check my setup. It's so nice to have the option of determining the size of your town population if need be. It really is a flexible mod.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And having a way to check your town demographics - down to the number of pregnancies. I love Twallan's work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AJ and that red hair and grey roots. Cracks me up every time.

    I heard that Chrysame. It is always odd when Wyatt gets with someone besides Marta. You go Marta.

    Yep, Ripley wanted to check him out.

    Like I said before, sometimes they have a mind of their own.

    Lots of stuff happening there.

    Great update Pib. I have to leave or would comment more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, how many romantic interest Phillip has right now? Too bad, Thomas doesn't earn the title of town Casanova, but remembering that he gave up that title for the love of his girlfriend, is pretty romantic. Did Phillip earn the title? or is it only Jon Marsh? Oops, Grandson and Grandmother in parallel world are getting involved in love affair, ROFL. But, they do look match together. Too bad Phillip wants to break hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Dee, AJ isn't gray yet. But soon, she only has a few days. I love that particular family, I know her daughter is pretty and the sons grow like their dad. :)

    Next time I play, Marta may just win Wyatt's heart. How can I resist such temptation. I'm sure Bettina can find someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey MJ.

    Phillip really wasn't getting into the flirty very well in this particular game. I think he only had one girlfriend and married that one. Since I was playing the house a bit, the SP didn't declare him to be our Casanova.

    Grandson in a parallel world. In this one, he's happy enough though. He will stop wanting to be a heartbreaker - he shouldn't have decided on marriage. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I forgot who AJ is with. I know she was with Malcolm in one game. I can never remember how to spell his name. Forgive me, I broke my multi-tasker today and I think it broke my brain. :)

    Thank goodness they don't remember former lives.

    Yes, Bettina will find someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yep, I keep putting AJ, Malcolm, Mindi, Malcolm in my games now. They are a nice family. AJ has a baby boy about 1 day after you drop them into the hood. Who usually has red/pink toned hair until you do something about that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so glad you do something about the hair on the boys. I knew when Zanye had a son whose hair was going to be pink, that I had to change it. I just have a hard time dealing with pink haired boys. I saw a real life one recently in in our store. I had to hide behind my monitor since I can be seen from the front of the store. I was cracking up. Must have been his girlfriends idea. Hers was pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. :) I have a hard time with pink hair on boys. Unless you are either trying to toughen them up aka A Boy named Sue or want to hint at their preferences later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL at the "Boy named Sue" reference.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.