Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New beginnings

A new round with the same Sims but a few differences this time. I set the Sims up in homes, some of them start with housemates and some don't. I went around on day 1 and had most of the Sims take jobs plus sent them to a skill class or two. They were then to go somewhere that was likely to have other Sims to meet. This included the Sims I was adding to the neighborhood with no intention of putting in the rotation. I did have a lot of meeting, greeting and flirting these first few days just to set the neighborhood in motion.

Sims in the rotation: Zayne Hunter, Celia Pendragon, Sam Grant, Rebecca Smith, Jon Marsh, Grandpa Muleskinner, and Jerod Bodette.

Unfortunately, I left story progression off most of the first week so they weren't doing to much random stuff. It's back on and so things should get more interesting.

One final picture from the previous save. Usually in China, a Sim runs or uses a bicycle. But when Jon Lessen went to China...


After I had set up the households, I went back to my first one. I have Zayne, Sam and Celia sharing a house. I like Sims sharing a house, it means they definitely have a few acquaintances. So I found Zayne and Sam at the pool, which was packed with Sims.


I sent Sam over to the bistro to talk to some other Sims, I have no idea why they were all lined up in formation though. It's kind of funny that Jerod, Jon Marsh, Rebecca and Sam are all lined like that since they are all in the rotation.


Celia was off practicing guitar.


And then I realised Zayne was witnessing a major event. Alas poor Wyatt.





Back at home, Celia had let Christian Montgomery in. They chatted for just a moment then I had her flirt once. Once they started they went on

and on

Sam may have realised that he's already lost his chance with Celia. That was a very hot and heavy session for a first encounter.

Zayne is in the music career and I had her introduce herself to a lot of Sims that day. Plus flirt with any male in her path. Sam is in the athletic career and I've had him meet a fair few Sims. He's also flirted with a few girls including Celia.

Rebecca Smith is in the culinary career.

She also has a housemate, Auston.

They've also been sent around to meet, greet and get acquainted with some Sims.

Jon Marsh lives alone in a humble small house. That should help motivate him to get out and about. He's in the music career and has zipped up to level 5.


He needs a lot of guitar practice


And he has yet to learn that not ever woman will fall for his charms. Yvette Grisby must be very happily married.


Jerod Bodette is in a small house with Kathryn. I'm fond of him because he usually produces babies early in a neighborhood and he's always carrying a toddler around if he has one. He's with Kathryn since they tend to get together at some point. He's in the medicine career. I think Kathryn is a journalist.

But maybe not this time

He and Marta kept flirting with each other until they very nearly fell over from exhaustion.

Finally Grandpa and Teresa Muleskinner

They both wanted to join the military and Teresa wants a baby. They'll get what they want.

6 comments:

  1. Wyatt! He look hot as a ghost, too. Celia sure seemed intrigued with Christian. It is like they get hit with lightening sometimes when they meet another sim. Jerod seemed interested in Marta, too. We'll see if that was a lightning strike or just a drive-by flirtation.

    Before I put Celia in my latest game, I bumped up her weight so she wasn't so bony. It looks good on her although I find I miss her fragility. It was a little flaw in her appearance that I enjoyed.

    Go, go Grandpa. He makes pretty babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon Lessen sure travels in style. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Jon loves his bus.

    Oh my, this is going to be another soap opera. :)

    Wyatt is just begging grimmy not to take him yet. So is Wyatt going to get to haunt the pool?

    Oh yes, grandpa makes beautiful offspring.

    Jerod and Christian are good looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyatt's urn was sent to the graveyard after Grimmy refused the plea. So he was to be one of the normal members of there.

    But I broke down and visited (briefly) a couple of the not in rotation homes and had Marta retrieve his grave and place it in her yard. He may be an interesting surprise for some other Sim if she moves out and someone else randomly moves in.

    There are times when I hate random movement. The Jones family left their huge house at the top of the hill to move in with Clover Hill who only has a small place. The Jones have 2 children, I felt for Clover who definitely doesn't need to be a nanny in his own home. They got moved back. If they pull that one again, I may boot them out of the hood entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marta taking Wyatt's urn feels exactly right, PiB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you did that Pib. If he haunts, please get pictures. I want to know if he is a nice ghost or a mean one.

    They seem to be moving around even more since the last patch.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.