Thursday, December 31, 2009

So, who captured the heart of the lovely Zayne?

It is, of course, the question that everyone wants to know the answer to. Well, everyone who reads this blog.

It must be true love since Zayne left a lovely well decorated house to move in to one of the trailers at the edge of town. All to be with

Thomas Leman. Well done Thomas, you found a way to be in the blog.

They are as yet boyfriend and girlfriend


But they seem truly happy with each other




I think their partnership is going to be well known after this

Flirted in front of half the town.

Thomas needs a bit of catchup work now that he's part of the rotation.


And our dear Celia now has a second romantic interest. The first, Christian, wasn't a surprise. Her second

Malcolm was a surprise to me. I don't even remember them meeting.

Lack of pregnant tummies in town ... may not be true for too long.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, You posted while I'm still here so I get to see it.

    Thomas was not going to be left out. Now we get to see him in his undies. I'm so glad they got together. Hope they stay together.

    Yes, they flirted in front of half the town and it looks like they all stopped watching the guitar player to watch.

    Those sims are sneaky. They meet the others while our back is turned.

    Way to go Marta. Throw up right there in front of Sammy. LOL. Time for baby tummy feeling.

    Oh, now I wonder who her baby is by.

    I hope they close early at work today so I can get home early enough to check it out again.

    Ooh, ooh, did Thomas and Zayne get to woohoo at the theatre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much yummy goodness in this episode! Zayne and Thomas together is a brilliant matchup! Who is the biggest flirt? The thought of a Thomas/Zayne baby has me very excited.

    Celia and Malcolm? I don't know who I want her to end up with now. Hurry, Celia, pick one!

    Classy, Marta. Way to throw up in the middle of the town in front of Sammy. Who's the daddy?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know when we might see a Zayne/Thomas baby but mega cute is pretty much guaranteed. They certainly are in love. I started a single flirt and let them take it from there. They were happy to oblige.

    I'm hoping that Celia does pick a guy soon. So far, she's made great picks but I'd like her to settle on one serious relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.