Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some random pictures

To keep from getting too pushing with my Sims, I played Jon Lessen for a day. He found a protest rally in front of City Hall. "No more bugs". Can't say I blame them for that.


While he was chatting to Rachel, she wasn't feeling too well.

Jon asked and her housemate Tyler Townsend is also her boyfriend.

Zayne threw a party and invited tons of Sims she's met.


Celia is still rather fond of talking to Christian


Then it was Jon Marsh's turn in the rotation. He needs a lot of guitar practice still.


Grandpa doesn't look too impressed with the music.

Jon also needs to work on his relationships with his boss Jon and the other band members


While they aren't officially part of the rotation, here are the proud parents of the first of our babies.

Cecil Thorpe. Mummy and Daddy are still at the boyfriend/girlfriend stage.

Jerod is mostly working on skills but he is still building relationships too.

His housemate Kathryn was given the boot. We'll see who he really likes by the end of the next rotation.

When I first arrived at Rebecca's place, I thought she was boring. She was reading at home alone (again) and wants to learn a new recipe (again). Then when I checked her relationship panel, and she has a boyfriend.

That's Jared Carter in his work outfit. I approve, Jared is a cutie and who can resist a Sim in uniform.

So I sent her housemate Auston to visit his best friend, Tanya

Later I shifted the households and Jared is living with Rebecca. Auston has moved in with Tanya.

Rebecca certainly doesn't like to be flirted with by a married guy.


Finally, I had said that Teresa Muleskinner wanted a baby. So the Muleskinners are welcoming Doug into their lives.


They are both in the military (one of them has Jared as their boss) and will need to keep in tip top shape.


It was already Doug's birthday so here he is as a toddler.

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I forgot to say. At some point lateish, I thought maybe it was time to split up Celia, Sam and Zayne. But then I found that Zayne had moved. In the neighborhood view, her arm is firmly around the waist of a male Sim I put in the neighborhood. I'm looking forward to that visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia, ya gotta do more than talk to the man. Now, who has entranced the lovely Zayne?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update. I see AJ's pregnant.
    Grandpa makes beautiful kids.

    I want in on the no more bugs protest.

    Now I can't wait to see who Zayne is with. Marta is as bad a Wyatt about flexing those muscles.

    Give Jon M. a guitar and he doesn't know when to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, Dee. I missed the Marta flexathon. Heh. Always invite Jon M. to a party. He'll happily provide the music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He loves that guitar and wants EVERYONE to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all love playing guitar if they learn the skill. Jon is one of the ones that will do it until he's nearly dead.

    Dee, I don't think AJ is pregnant. That's her everyday dress as well as her pregnancy wear.

    Chrysame, would you believe that Celia has two romantic interests. One is Christian but the other... :)

    And poor Sammy has yet to be more than friends with anyone. No romance at all in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, everytime I see that dress I think pregnant.

    Uh oh, this Sammy must have been watching my previous Sammys.
    Remember your advise? Have him rub a baby tummy or pick one up. A baby that is, not a tummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if I find someone expecting in the town view, I'll give it a try. Last time I checked, there were no tummies to rub and he doesn't know Rachel and family or Grandpa and family well enough to go playing with their little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's why I ended up with them rubbing tummies. Many of them know a lot of other sims, but not always well enough to pick up the baby.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.