Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who's the Daddy?

At one point I realised that Jerod Bodette hated losing his housemate, he moved in with Jon Marsh. By the time I reached Jon's place in the rotation, he had two housemates.

Marta and Jerod Tomasi. Yep, married and she must have proposed. And what Marta wants, Marta gets. She's in the criminal career, I think at level 5. He's currently in medicine though I may get him to change since that requires mega work hours.

She dreams of the pitter patter of little feet.


And had to leave work half way through the day

for obvious reasons. Sam Grant, Mick Lessen and Jon Marsh were all invited to feel her tummy.

Not the only pregnancy in town.

Rachel again already? Little Cecil is going to have a sibling.

After I left the Marsh place, I moved Marta and Jerod to their own home. I didn't move them back to Marta's old place, it only has one bedroom and that obviously won't do. Jerod is true to form though. He usually gets started on family fairly quickly and we should see him with toddler all around town very soon.

Final pics for this update. Rebecca and Jared are very much in love


But not up to much else I fear. At least not yet.

6 comments:

  1. Let's hope a couple of those sims took the hint after they felt Marta's tummy. I love pregnant Rachel. She always looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too. I think Marta choose a good daddy for her future family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now the townspeople know the reason for tossing her cookies on the grass.

    Don't you just love the way they are moving around all over town these days.

    Babies popping out everywhere. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas, three of the Sims in the rotation are being most stubborn. Celia has her two romantic interests and refuses to pick one. Sam is up to 12 friends in town but no romantic interest. Jon M has few friends, he's just playing guitar.

    Rachel and Tyler have two boys now, Cecil and Abel. Marta had a baby girl, Lacie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the only way you'll stop Jon from playing is to take away the guitar. If you give him an easel, then he'll spend all his time painting. At least with the guitar they will make friends by just playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I'll leave him be as yet. It's not like they are all nearly elder or anything. He does have plenty of time.

    Kathryn who used to live with Jerod first moved to an empty house. She didn't like being alone either, she has moved in with Jon Lessen. No signs of them being a couple yet.

    I am hoping the Zayne and Thomas start a family while I'm elsewhere. How much you want to bet on either a pink haired boy or a carrot-top girl? :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.