Saturday, January 2, 2010

Riverview is a sleepy little town

The birds quietly fly overhead.



Celia plays guitar while one of her two beaus has an interesting thought.


Celia gets a small nudge but still won't make a decision.


Rachel is out with second son Abel.


Marta and toddler Lacie


Jerod gets to do a bit of toddler taming.


Rebecca was sent into town to meet a few more people. She basically only knows her boyfriend Jared and her coworkers.


Quite frankly, they are starting to get on my nerves. Most of the Sims in the rotation are doing fine career wise but not enough babies or couples. There are plenty of unattached Sims in town, lack of suitable mates is not the problem. I think one more visit round and if things aren't getting a bit more lively, they are going to find themselves in relationships and expecting babies and the heck with free will. :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope Abel and Lacie get to be friends. Aren't they adorable? Poor Rachel looks a little worn out.

    Jared looks like he's thinking "will you please hurry up so I can get through this disgusting chore?"

    C'mon, Celia, you know you want to settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Rachel and Tyler have two toddlers, Cecil and Abel, she has ever reason to look a bit tired. At least she's not been inflicted with twins or triplets in this game.

    That's why I hope for a few more babies soon, they could all get to know each other in school. I know if our Sims have babies, they will be quite cute.

    Speaking of which, what did you think of Zayne's choice of boyfriend? :) I'm so tempted to hit the button and see if we get a pink-haired boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas? Oh, yes! Brilliant catch, Zayne. He's just the kind of guy I'd expect her to go for. He's so cute and sexy, and I have a big soft spot for a redhead. I love the beard on him. I don't think he has that in your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, the Thomas in my studio is an adult with no beard. I have to get that little thumbnail changing utility and update the studio to the bearded and young adult Thomas. He looks so sexy fuzzy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice update. Celia's Mom is very disappointed in her failure to choose. Sure, it's fun to play the field but babies are nice, too.

    If you figure out that thumbnail utility (name, where to get it) would you mind posting it? I'd like to play with it. I found it at one point but I lost the post.

    I like Thomas with the beard as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celia's mom will be much happier at the next update. I dropped Ian Fandango and Sierra Nevada in the neighborhood and suddenly Sam was a third wheel in the house. He's been moved so it's just Celia and her chosen beau.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I know! *waves hand in air*

    It's the Upload Image Changer and it's at http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/uic/

    The forum post with instructions is http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/112017.page

    ReplyDelete
  8. *laughs* Thanks, Sue. You get a gold star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great update as usual. Jerod looks so thrilled to be doing the potty thing. ;D

    Rachel does look tired.

    Still loving the toddlers.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.