Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brief roundup of our Sims partners

I hope I keep everyone straight here. :)
Alicia Longshore is the girlfriend of Clover Hill - no kids
Jon Marsh is romantically involved with Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes - no kids
AJ Anderson is the girlfriend of Malcolm Landgraab IV (again?) - no kids
Wyatt - deceased and haven't seen the ghost.
Kristen is the girlfriend of George Dean - no kids
Celia Pendragon is the girlfriend of Christian Montgomery - one son Byron
Mick Lessen is not seriously involved with anyone
Marta Tomasi married Jerod Bodette - one daughter Lacie
Zayne Hunter married Thomas Leman - one son - Derrick
Tyler Townsend is the boyfriend of Rachel Thorpe - 2 sons - Cecil and Abel
Rebecca Smith is the girlfriend of Jared Carter - no kids
Ian Fandango is the boyfriend of Tanya Pole - no kids
Sierra Nevada is the girlfriend of Dugan Gruffman - no kids
Grandpa married to Teresa - one son - Doug
Riley still around somewhere but I don't know where nor who she is involved with
Kanye Richardson - no one has moved in with him.
Simself 1.0 by velcroshoes - not yet involved
Sarah is the girlfriend of Lucky Perkins - no kids
Auston no girlfriend yet
Sam has been set up with Kathryn - he was taking too long to find anyone on free will. Poor Sam, he flirted a bit with Celia but lost her. He got to romantic interest with Sierra but she left for another. So I decided it was time to find him a mate.

And it's obvious that a) not many kids yet and b) only one girl to several boys. There may be much Trying for baby in everyone's near future or my hood isn't going to last very long.

A few of the Sims do have one or more romantic interests as well as a girlfriend/boyfriend. Like Celia was spotted flirting with Malcolm even though she has a son with her main squeeze.

8 comments:

  1. It's funny how they sometimes get with the same sims in more than one game.

    The only reason I can think of that mine were doing so much populating is because I haven't allowed a single townie that moved in to stay. I have deleted them at every turn.

    I haven't had any new babies born lately. Hoping the new young adults do something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always deleting new townies the game injects. It seems with each purging, I get a new pregnancy.

    And, I've had no deaths which is odd. I had one game where Sims were dying left and right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post updated with the names and because I was too tired and forgot that Marta and Jerod's toddler is Lacie - a girl. The only girl but a girl.

    They may not be reproducing as much as I like but they are moving around all the time. I've finally given up on putting Jon Lessen Kanto back into his original home. He's moved out twice now. Then Marta, Jerod and Lacie turned up in the house with Jon, his townie wife Cherry and their baby. Jon Marsh disappeared from his home and turned up in the household with Hunter Cottoneye, Constance Shelley and Meadow. Hunter and Constance were booted out.

    Obviously I did keep a number of the pre-mades though I usually boot out the new townies. Cherry got attached to Jon Lessen quickly enough that she was spared the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Chrysame, wait till I post the pics of Byron Pendragon tonight. He's such an adorable mite.

    The button was pressed last round for Rebecca and Jared - they've been going steady forever now. Plus for Sam and Kathryn because I need Sammy babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see Byron, PiB! I'm so enamored by Sam and Shannon's son, Mason in my game that I saved him as a toddler to my bin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are moving around so much that it is getting on my nerves. It seems they move more now, since the last patch, than they did before. I am always having to search for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, lucky Mason was saved to the bin. He does look very very cute.

    Dee, it depends on why they moved. Jon Lessen randomly leaving his mansion for no discernable reason is annoying. Zayne moving because she decided on Thomas as a boyfriend is exciting and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I like it when they move in with someone they are interested in. The other times are aggravating. Arron Walker, for example, disappeared for a few sim days, moved into a house, then he goes and moves in with Benjamin and Macy for no reason that I can see. It's happening way too much.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.