Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Tomasi, Smith and Muleskinner families + random pics.


Lacie is growing up to be quite a pretty girl. Marta picked well with Jerod.  This is her formal dress so we probably won't see it much.


AJ Anderson is soon to have a baby with her boyfriend Malcolm.  Given what the family looked like in the previous game, I'm sure the child will be a handsome fellow.  It will be a boy, she gave birth by the end of the day.


And Katheryn is due to have a baby with Sam.  A bit weird for me since one of Sam's sons is engaged to Katheryn's daughter in another blog.


I think Rachel and Tyler must be saving money by buying the same outfit for both boys.  The closer one is Cecil but it's rather hard to tell the difference.  Lacie went home with Cecil after school.


Jon out with his adorable little girl.  Name of girl forgotten I fear.


Rebecca Smith with her new sleepwear.  She and partner Jared had a son but their infant was born and died while I was at different houses.


Baby two is on the way.  I hope the game is kinder this time.


From edit town view, Meadow never looked pregnant.  Looks were deceiving.  Her baby with Jon Marsh.


Grandpa helps Doug with homework.  Doug has the same shirt and hairstyle as Rachel's boys.  Clone city!


Wyatt haunted the house next to the Muleskinner.  He wandered around a bit but didn't do much.


Teresa Muleskinner in front of their home.  She and Grandpa are in the same career, but she is  much higher rank.  Gotta love the randomness of career levels sometimes.


Zayne is not getting any mother of the year awards for bringing Derrick then ignoring the poor mite.


Doug Muleskinner looked a bit too much like Cecil and Abel Thorpe.  So he got a new haircut and new clothes so he doesn't look like clone three.

21 comments:

  1. So much to comment on! Lacie is gorgeous! A Sammy baby is always a good thing. I really hope the game is kinder to poor Rebecca with her next baby.

    Ghost Wyatt makes me sad. *slips him some ambrosia*

    I've noticed that the women don't always look pregnant from edit town view. Sometimes it doesn't show a couple as together (arms around each other) which can be confusing as well.

    I'd change their clothes, too. It's hard enough to tell them apart at times. Maybe the store was having a sale on those shirts and they all go to the same barber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress Lacie is wearing It looks velvety.

    The toddlers and the kids look great. I really like the hair you put on Doug. It suits him.

    Derrick is just a little doll baby. I wanna squeeze him.

    Good thing AJ had her baby that night. Otherwise she would have popped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrysame,
    Ghost Wyatt makes me sad since the poor dude died on day 1. So unfair. I have put Marta and Wyatt into several games now and still have yet to find them becoming a couple on their own. They are a little too prone to living quietly.

    I may spend a bit of a Saturday (their time) going around to households of our other Sims and stirring things up. And if I do, Rachel's boys are getting some new hair and clothes, I have to mouse over to find out which one it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee, thanks for the comment about Lacie's dress. I thought it was very pretty.

    Derrick is the cutest toddler. Thomas and Zayne are up next in the rotation and there will be button pressing. Derrick has to have a sibling and I can't wait!

    I wasn't surprised that AJ had the baby soon after that picture. It was a boy.

    Oh and later Sam and Kathryn had a boy too. I may have a few Sims adopt some girls, way too many boys in the hood just now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More Marta babies! *presses the button by remote* Did it work?

    Marta is a slow starter in the romance department and Wyatt is go go go. I'm not surprised they haven't coupled up in your games, PiB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrysame, you crack me up. I love how your brain works.

    Wyatt and Marta don't get together in my games unless I put them in the same house. Most of the time Wyatt is quick to get with someone though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a little late this round for the remote button pressing to work for Marta. Sides, didn't you say the same about Celia? She's up soon.

    I always put Wyatt and Marta in the same house. Neither of them have been that quick to pair up any time I've put them in a hood. It least this time Marta does have a family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going off topic before I head for bed. I just watched Ghost Hunter's International. They were in Queensland, Australia. The shots of the area are just beautiful. They were investigating some place that was once used to apparently quarantine sick people, but did show some of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say that about all my girls, PiB. I luvs their babies! It's so neat to see what their children look like with different daddies.

    *pushes the button*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dee, now I'm curious about where that episode was filmed. Queensland is a rather large state, we have a number of old homesteads, old mining towns etc. So what city?

    Chrysame, tisk how sexist. I loves the babies of all my Sims, boys and girls. I just love genetics of Sim generations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I love Mick's kids as well. And Alan! Don't you get me in trouble, PiB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, you see I have many Sammy babies to watch over. And some Thomas babies. Soon some Indy babies. So I can't forget my guys.

    Plus there is Tanya, Tracy, Tammy and Cindy who turn up in some blogs. I love watching all their families, where ever they turn up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you'll be happy with my next post then, PiB. Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know where exactly it was PiB. It comes on again at 11 PM here. I missed the beginning of it the first time so don't know if they said exactly where. I know I saw water and countryside and a city in the background. I know they called it a Quarantine Station.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that's cruel Chrysame. Gimme now! :) :)

    I hope Sue comes back soon, I hate progressing the Indiana Sam story too much more when she's not around. They are her kiddies too after all.

    Dee, please update if you find out where. We even have a quarantine station nearby but I don't think it's known for ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sidney Quarantine Station.
    Night all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Built in 1888 on the harbor.
    Now, night all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Night, Dee!

    I hope Sue comes back soon as well.

    And my lips are sealed, PiB.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If the episode is Sydney, then it was New South Wales which is a long way from where I live in Queensland. Queensland is a rather large state. According to a web site, it's five times the state of Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Quarantine is the episode I saw. I thought I heard them say Queensland sometime during the show but must have heard wrong. When the show came on again, at the beginning, which I had missed before, it said Sydney. I should have paid closer attention.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.