Saturday, January 23, 2010

Zayne, Celia, and Sam

Once more into the breach dear friends.

I went to visit Zayne and Thomas to find Zayne at work and Thomas walking down the street with Derrick to visit the hospital. Why Thomas wanted to visit the hospital with the toddler is a mystery.  They both got hungry so I sent them home.


By the next morning, Thomas wanted to teach Derrick to walk. 


Zayne wanted to teach him to talk.  Zayne had him talking before she left for work that evening.


Zayne has been victimized by another "Press the button".  What can I say, Derrick is too cute to be an only child.



Celia and Christian have also been busy with work and toddler taming.  Though she doesn't know it yet, Celia was another victim of button pressing. 


Malcolm and AJ had a son, now a toddler like so many others in the neighborhood.


And this cute young mite is Andrew, the son of Kathryn and Sam.  Kathryn has been spared button pressing because...




They did a bit of it on their very own.  Andrew now has a baby brother called Sterling.


Uncle Christian was over so Sam could try for promotion. He played with Sterling and changed a diaper while he was there. Nice guy!


Sam decided that with two children, it was time to get serious about his relationship with Kathryn.

In an effort to have a few more girls around, I've just introduced Benjamin Lee (Dee), Macy Monroe Lee (Chrysame) and their three daughters (Tracy, Katie and Kim) into the hood.

14 comments:

  1. Chrysame, do you remember Celia's family with Sam? Her family with Christian follows the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Derrick still makes me want to squeeze him.

    LOL, Kathryn decided she would do her own button pressing.

    I'm excited to see what Tracy, Katie and Kim are like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn gave way to that very persuasive Sammy, who we know loves babies to no end. That family gave me a fright. They switched houses and I was worried that they might have been deleted by the game. I did find them on the opposite side of the river.

    Derrick is the most adorable toddler. Pity I'll have to let him grow up.

    I don't have a good picture of the Lee family as yet, but it should be possible to do when I get to the Muleskinners, who are the next door neighbors. I did use the CAS genetic mixer so the kids should be what you'd really get from Ben and Macy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toddlers! I love them. I'm eager to see what the Lee-Monroe children look like.

    Celia makes pretty babies. Heck, all our Sims do a good job in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering when they had three babies.

    I'll bet Derrick is going to be a very handsome fellow when he ages up.

    I haven't had anyone changing houses in Alpine Shores except Macy and Kenia. I still haven't seen them. Hopefully they will show up again.

    I found an update for the EADM this morning. Hope it didn't mess anything up. I'll start the game soon and find out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benjamin and Macy don't have just toddlers. They have 2 grown to child and one toddler. That means they'll be there and ready as all those boys start hitting teen. Doug Muleskinner may be the only boy in a house I directly follow but Rachel's two boys deserve playmates too. :)

    Yeah, our Sims almost always have very pretty children.

    I was pleased to see that Sam already had that second baby under way...unlike most of our Sims. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, our sims have pretty children. Once Sam gets with someone he does not waste any time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do think poor Sam is so unused to free will from my computer that he is just determined to wait till it's really obvious. So he let Celia get away, he let Sierra get away and I couldn't take it any more. He's always a good hubbie and devoted dad so Kathryn shouldn't feel short changed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathryn certainly won't have to worry about the babies. She may have to hurry to beat Sam to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The funny thing about her is she is a loner. And yet she often ends up with a family of 2 or more children. Frequently with Jerod but not always now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celia and Christian went baby mad. I was looking at town view and there they are with their one son and new twin girls. Then I thought Celia should have changed from her preggy outfit.

    They have one son and three daughters now. By the time I get to the house, they may all be toddlers. That is going to be insane!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy. They must really really love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, Celia! There are ways other than pregnancy to put on weight. Eat some pasta! Oh dear, this could be a rough house to visit. Babies everywhere! There's no way they have enough cribs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, there will be toddlers everywhere and there will not be cribs for them all. I fear this is another time when I will be tucking a crib in every room, just so there are enough.

    And Byron will be a child within ten minutes of me getting there.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.