Monday, January 11, 2010

Riverview Welcomes a New Citizen and other updates


Jon Marsh is still single and not in any serious relationships yet. He was happily playing guitar when one member of his audience started to give birth.


Jon did use the band bus to take Zayne to the hospital.   A few minutes later, the father-to-be arrived.


After the baby was born, Jon went home with the family. Apparently just being there for the birth was enough to give Jon a warm glow from new baby boy.


Marta and Lacie. Poor Marta, I think she's working at the crim career a bit too hard, she's not doing well with the toddler.


Jerod teaching Lacie to walk.  Almost there now.


Neither Grandpa or Doug are getting on well with this townie visitor.


Doug Muleskinner at play


Doug went home with a new acquaintance, Cecil Townsend Thorpe.


Cecil's baby brother Abel.


I went to see what was up with Thomas and Zayne.  I found dad at home caring for his boy.


Zayne was off flirting with Mick Lessen.


And as for the baby, he is simply one of the most adorable toddlers you could want.



So it was that the Hand of Fate stepped in and gave them a push.  First a little romance.



And then an engagement.

Thomas is quite happy, he's ready for a wedding party.  Zayne...well, she isn't protesting the idea.  But I'll be sending one of them to town hall to rename the child. Derrick I can remember to spell. Darrick - not a chance.

8 comments:

  1. At least Zayne got to go to the hospital in style! I bet she enjoyed that. Marta's not being a good mommy? That's surprising. I'll give one of her doppelganger's a good talking to.

    Mick sure looks happy with the attention from Zayne. Can't blame the guy!

    The game gives some very odd spellings to some of the names. That city hall option is a good QoL feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving me that warm fuzzy feeling.
    I'm glad Jon took her to the hospital instead of leading the way on foot. :) Jon, it's time you did something besides play that guitar. Maybe seeing Zayne's baby will give him that push he needs.

    The toddlers and kids are beautiful.

    Some of the spellings of the names are strange.

    Great update. Pics look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Thomas, that's quite a little cutie you've got there. I like it when they get married. I mean, they're already a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrysame, I do think that Zayne appreciated the ride to the hospital.

    Don't be too hard on Marta. She may not have had her proper maternity leave, it seems to be a bit random for houses you aren't playing at the time.

    Mick was looking a wee bit too happy from Zayne's attention. Which is why I decided it was time to get Thomas to propose. It does help a flirty Sim settle down a bit.

    I do love that we can change everyones name at city hall if we want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dee. Unfortunately Zayne is Jon's best friend and all the other females he knows well are all taken. Neither he nor Sam are having a lot of luck finding mates. He has since moved to a shared house, I don't know if he has a romantic interest there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, now that Thomas has given me the want to have a wedding party, you can bet they will be wed before I move to the next house. I love weddings and they do adore each other. Even if they may both flirt on the side (I guess they do have to keep in practice.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. Makes me wonder what Zayne and Travis have been up to. I think I'll mosey on over and find out as soon as I get Oblivion a little more out of my system. Problem is, right now all I want to do is sneak around and steal things and kill monsters. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just installed Oblivion on the new computer. I wanted to see how it looks there. Simply splendid. Those hellgates (or whatever it is that Oblivion calls them) should be spectacular. My fav part is the Assassin's Guild, I love the dude you deal with in that guild.

    I really do want to spend more time with Dragon Age, it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.