Sunday, August 22, 2010

The SV Times - All Gnus, All the Time

People around town

by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

Today, our focus is on the Science Lab. There our resident geeks try to improve our lives with their discoveries and inventions.

We have four of the five scientists ready to talk to us today.

Q: Mr Jamison Nevada, what's your roll in the science lab?
A: Still fairly low, I'm in charge of the tours. You wouldn't believe how popular the Test Chamber part of the tour is.


Q: Mr Andrea Carter, what's your roll?
A: Right now? I'm still the main test subject. I can hardly wait for a promotion or two so I'm not the local lab rat.

Q: Rachel Grant, I understand that you and Macy Lee are the main scientists in the lab?
A: Correct, right now, I do most of the genetic research. We've discovered a way to combine genetics from any two Sims to produce a child.

Q: I believe that Ollie and Jack Harkness were clients?
A: Yes, their babies came from the lab. The couple was very happy to receive their babies too. You ever get a hug and kiss from Jack? Unforgettable. I can understand why his side business does so well.

Q: Macy Lee, what is your current role at the lab? And your husband said something about experimenting on one of your own children?
A: We recently were given a time machine to work with. I've been focussed on researching its possibilities. I had set it to take me back just a couple of years in age. I didn't notice that Ralph had followed me to the test chamber and came with me. A couple of years younger for an adult isn't a big deal. But at that age, well, suddenly Ralph was our youngest child.

Q: Did you think about reversing it?
A: We don't know enough. I might have made him our oldest son if I tried.

Society News

AJ Anderson Landgraab's long reign as the Llama's most valuable player has ended. Last night, after a stunning performance in the game, Christian Montgomery has claimed the title. We tried to get a few words from Christian but he is always training in the gym or with his family.

Mr Cycl0n3 Sw0rd has been seen getting friendly with one of his new housemates, Ms Tatianna Solez.

Neither Cycl0n3 nor Tatianna were available to comment at this time.

8 comments:

  1. So Rachel is in charge of genetics. Does she slip her hair color in from time to time? :)

    Go Cyclone! It looks like Tat could break him in two. That is one odd pairing! I laughed out loud when I saw this. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel hasn't played with hair colour yet, but she and Macy do share many ideas. It's only a matter of time before they make sure there are many babies who share their hair colour. :)

    I agree. Cyclone better be careful about Tat cause she could break him so easily. Still, a better choice than Emma surely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be funny if one of the Labs special babies had unusual plum colored hair.

    From the looks of that last picture, Cyclone seems quite happy with the possibility of being broken in two by Tat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least one plum and one red head. :)

    I'm hoping that Cyclone can take to her. Or Carolina North - or someone. Just not Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool update PiB.
    Yeah, a little plum and a little red thrown in for good measure here and there. Wonder if the people of the town would notice. Hmmm, probably not.
    So glad to see Cyclone with someone besides Emma. I too hope he can keep her happy. She could hurt him, real bad. :)

    PiB, there is something strange about my blogs as listed in the list of blogs you read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I'm sure they won't mind by the time the baby grows the hair. I liked the idea of Jack giving a hug and a kiss to reward Rachel for the babies. That's Jack and it would have been stunning.

    Tat better not break Cyclone. We'll have words with her.

    Ah, your blogs. I forgot to update the urls when you switched them. Got them in a couple of blogs now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn it, I lost my post again. As I was saying; I don't remember what I did say. I'll just start over.
    I'm sure that was some more hug and kiss from Jack. He has to be good since he's making money from his kisses and.....other things.

    I like the way you explained how Ralph became younger.

    You fixed those blogs fast.I don't have any plans for changing the titles anymore. If I had known it was going to make such a difference I would have made generic titles to begin with.

    Next time I'll just make a new blog altogether and ditch the old ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look eet all the scientists! All the nerrdddss! Eeehehehe! So, that explains why her son was so much younger than the rest - a time machine! Funny objects, those are.

    Wtf Tatianna? Seriously, Cyclone? Well. Yes, anything is better than Emma, but... She best be careful. Relationships with her tend to be rather... interesting. As long as he keeps her happy though, all should be good and well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.