Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The SV Times - We have the Freshest Gnus

Special report

By Cycl0n3 Sw0rd
We return to talk to Benjamin Lee, who has just reached the top of the law enforcement ladder as an International Super Spy.

Q: Ben, how does it feel to reach the top of your profession?
A: Wonderful, I love the work and this is the goal I've always wanted to reach.


Q: Are you going to retire?
A: [laugh] Not for some time yet. Not until I'm old and grey with grandchildren to spoil rotten.

Q: I understand that you have used part of your promotion benefit?
A: Yes, I've put in an order for a SimBot. It will be the first ever in SV.

And here is the Simbot now. It looks a little...worn.

It?  I'm a she, thank you very much. Name's Jo Lee and I'm Ben's newest best friend.

Q: Sorry Jo.  Are you looking forward to live in SV?
A: Very much so, it's a new beginning.

The Social Scene

Phillip and Rachel Grant are celebrating their daughter's birthday.
Phillip is proud of his little girl.

Who is growing to be quite the cutie. Boys beware, this one will be a heartbreaker someday.

Bonus pic
Jo dreams in digital - all 0s and 1s. :)

11 comments:

  1. Simbot dreams!

    Mr. Cyclone didn't mention himself during the social scene. He's probably tired of his readers wanting more and more details regarding his personal life. Too bad, Cyclone! You're a star!

    Phillip and Rachel must be very proud of their little girl. She looks like her mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie. I bet she will look gorgeous. I've just noticed a simbot can have a dream while sleeping. It must be because I put the No ZZZ mod for storyline purpose. Too much mod will make you miss some interesting stuffs in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Cyclone get back together again with his ex. It's interesting though, he will have the "My Love" moodlet around her all the time. But, it will end if they tie the knot again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Chrysame. Nothing much is happening yet with Cyclone's social life. Maybe next time.

    Ah, who wouldn't be proud of Annabelle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey MJ, I laughed when I saw Jo dreaming. The 0s and 1s instead of ZZZ is a nice touch for a computer being.

    So far, no, Cyclone is not back with his ex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's the only thing a simbot can dream about ;) Benjamin Lee looks so much like Jon, and in Chrysame Blog, I like him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annabelle the little girl? She's adooorrable. That hair color looks so beautiful on her. It'll certainly be a selling point to the boys once she's older. ;)

    A simbot! Ooo, haven't experiment with those yet. Jo Lee, interesting name for a robot. I wonder, what would an international spy do if they had a robot for a best friend... Hmmmm... *ponders*

    Jo sleeping is pretty cute. Ach, every single time I see a Simbot I keep thinking I want one! Gonna have to aim for that someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annabelle is the girl and I'm pleased that she is growing up more like her mom then dad. We've seen Grant girls grow and if they are too like the Sam side of the family, they aren't the prettiest girls around. Annabelle should be very pretty.

    My very first Simbot. I guess she is a Lee because Ben Lee got her and the Lee family is her new family. Jo must just be a random first name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the update PiB. I'm just still trying to get over my shock of the machinima I just watched.

    Hi Ben. I'm so proud of you making it to the top and also getting a simbot! I never had one of those.
    Annabelle is so cute. Daddy's gonna have to keep an eye on those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand. You said you watched that four times. I had to pause half way through watching it once to gather the courage to see it through once. I have yet to muster the courage to see it twice.

    I knew you'd like that Ben made his LTW. Three kids growing well (I did go back and give the boys new hair styles so they don't look like clones) and a wife he adores. Ben is flying high.

    Phillip won't like his little princess getting to teen. Although if she dates a Lee boy, at least he's friends with their dad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I hope she gets with a Lee boy. I can see it now. Ben telling his boys to behave and Phillip telling Ben's boys to behave.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.