Friday, August 27, 2010

The SV Times - Local Gnus Means the World to Us

People around town

by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

One of our top athletes, Mr Christian Montgomery.

Q: Christian, how does it feel to be the most valuable player?
A: It's good. Not where I'd like to be in life but really good.



Q: How hard is athletics?
A: Our practice meets aren't too bad. Yes, they start at night but they don't run too long. The main thing is that you have to train a lot. Outside and inside work hours.

Q: I've heard that you are on your second marriage?
A: Yes, I was married to Pauline Wan but her open door policy for every guy in town got very old. I booted her out, years after I should have. She did give me my two wonderful sons, Trent and Chaim.

Q: And you are?
A: Kristy Russ-Montgomery.

Q: Your employment?
A: I'm in politics. I expect you want to interview the high flyers though. I'm low on the totem.

Q: How is life with the MVP?
A:Christian is wonderful. He always devotes time to his boys and me, no matter how busy the season is.


Two more of the members of the Llamas are Tyler Townsend and Kimberlee Willee.

Q: Tyler, you are one of the starters of the team now. What do you think of our chances to win the season?
A: Well, we are going well at getting to the top of the ladder. A few more wins and this season is ours.

Q: Kimberlee, do you feel the same?
A: I'm not so sure. The team hasn't had a good season this year and I doubt that is about to turn around.

The social scene

MJ and Evan Rose-McPherson celebrating their daughter's birthday. Little Christina aged to a toddler today. Their friend and housemate Rick Shawn took the baby to the cake.


The proud parents were delighted with their daughter.

And for good reason. Baby Christina has grown to a very cute toddler.

Cyclone Sword has yet another girl housemate, Ms Katrina Cartwright. Cyclone was seen welcoming her to the house quite thoroughly.

We hope Cyclone all the best but Ms Tatianna might break him in two if she finds out what he's doing.

10 comments:

  1. Christina is a very cute toddler. She has such a sweet solemn look about her.

    Smart move getting rid of Ms. Wan, Christian. Wife number 2 looks much nicer.

    Cyclone, you better be careful. I can see that Katrina is trouble with her buttoned up top and sexy mini skirt. Remember Tat and her bulging muscles and her right hook. You have a glass jaw after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, second wife looks a lot better than Pauline. She's a heartbreak in a basket, that one.

    Haha, I love how the two teammates are disagreeing on their success, during what looks like flirting. Hopefully that doesn't make anything go down in flames! Sports or relationship wise.

    Mmm, Cyclone... Spreading the love around, huh? Well, I do hope that Tatianna isn't jealous, or... *makes a slice movement across throat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's why the team isn't doing so great, Kaleeko? Too much flirting in the locker room and during the game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I forgot to add that Tyler and Kimberlee are in a long term relationship. They've been boyfriend/girlfriend for a long time. No kids and no marriage but they are a real couple.

    Katrina was made for Cyclone, literally. While Tat has a romantic interest, they are really very compatible. Who knows, maybe Cyclone will end up with girls fighting over him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clarify - Tat and Cyclone are NOT very compatible. Cyclone and Katrina are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, poor Tat. I want her to find love or at least some satisfying lust.

    Yay for Cyclone and his made for him girlyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that Tat will find someone in town. They almost all have after a bit. The first step would be to move her to a new home - somewhere far from Cyclone and his new girly friend. :)

    Aw, my copy of Brad and Emerald have 26 downloads. Brad should definitely be getting some lovin' from all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, far far away from Cyclone. She's going to hurt him. I just know it. :)
    Love the update Pib. Lots of familiar faces there.
    Christina is so cute.

    I am letting everyone know that I will be following everyones blogs a second time so I can get to them when using my other address. You'll know it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW - I posted Trina to the Exchange http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3020497 since she's the first girl I made in CAS in about forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll drop by and give her a rec and fav so I can find her later.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.