Monday, August 16, 2010

The SV Times - Printing the Freshest Gnus Around

People around town

by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

We continue our profile of the town police. Today we move to Benjamin Lee, another of our top cops.

Q: Phillip Grant tells us that you're working a sensitive case. Can you reveal anything?
A: Well, nothing more than I've been to the Warehouse a few times, that's about all I can tell you.

Q: Tell me about your family.
A: I have a lovely wife Macy and three boys; David, Ralph and Jeremiah.

Q: So that toddler must be Jeremiah?
A: You have to talk to Macy about that. Jeremiah was our last baby. And yet, somehow he's now the middle child and Ralph is our baby.

Q: Macy?
A: She and Rachel have been spending a lot of time in the Science lab. I don't quite know what's up but I have proof they have some interesting experiments going on.

Well, if that was Ralph, these must be David and Jeremiah. Too many red heads in this family to keep them all straight.

Q: Jeremiah, not playing cops and robbers?
A: No way man. Business is the future.

Q: Not planning on doing your dad's job?
A: Long hours and low pay? Do I look crazy?

I did have a chat with Macy and Rachel, which we will be covering later during our review of the Science lab. I also asked Ben to recommend which other cops to talk to. "Well, be sure to interview Thomas Leman. He's a good cop. Be sure to ask about his wife. (laugh) And the newcomer Antonio Portobella is worth a chat too."


Society News


Ace Reporter Cycl0n3 Sw0rd has been seen entertaining some ladies at home.


The latest gossip is that he and Emma Sw0rd nee Hatch are together as a couple again. More developments as they come to hand.

7 comments:

  1. Benjamin is looking good in his suit. He looks like he'd be right at home in an urban setting, perhaps a downtown zone? :)

    Cyclone, Cyclone, Cyclone. You skinny hunk of pure geek, you can do better then Emma! Don't settle because you're lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice segue into the next topic! I can't believe she was experimenting on her kids! What a great family of redheads, though. :)

    He definitely looks the part of a super spy, too... hubba hubba. I generally don't like Sims with long hair, but he pulls it off quite nicely. ;)

    C'mon, Cyclone... Sexy womeenz in your house, make a move! Time to get over Emma! ... (Not sure what you saw in her in the first place, coughcough).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Emma must be a wildcat in bed. Don't get me started on what I think Cyclone likes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grin - almost a segue into the science topic but I have two more boys in blue to interview first.

    Ben is a sexy boy. No doubts about that. And depending on the competition in town is sometimes our Casanova or Gigolo. Not this time, Jon Marsh is the main Casanova and Captain Jack is our equal opportunity Gigolo.

    How else can you explain that Jeremiah was the third child born and managed to be older than Ralph? Surely not badly behaving aging in story progression? LOL

    I am trying to get Cyclone ready for some other woman. Any other woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeez, I just commented, started typing in the little word and my comment is gone.

    I'll try again. I was praising Benjamin and his kids. Nice to see him, Macy and the kids. He's looking good in that suit and Jeremiah is a smart one. Gotta start making that money now.

    Cyclone worries me. Not only does he get back with Emma but he needs to gain a little weight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed this comment. Benjamin is always a good looking guy who does well in the hood. He and Macy adore that brood too.

    Cyclone is always a worry. He is so scrawny. Just bones, no meat, no muscle. Living with Emma didn't seem to help that either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living with Emma probably has him so on edge that he can't eat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.