Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The SV Times - We hunt Gnus for Yous

People around town

by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

Today we feature Sunset Valley's top athlete, Mr Leighton Sekemoto. He is a true superstar and the heart of our team.

Q: Mr Sekemoto, thank you for agreeing to talk to us at your lovely home today.
A: Not a problem, Cycl0n3. I know fans of the team have been asking for interviews.


Q: Why haven't you been doing autograph sessions? Everyone wants one.
A: Well, I know the fans are important but I have other responsibilities.

Q: Such as?
A: Family is way more important to me then fame and fans.

Q: Like to tell me about your family then?
A: I have a lovely wife Tori, and 4 children. My oldest son Sam's mother is long since gone. Tori and I have a toddler Caroline and new twin boys Bryant and Kendrick.

Q: What does your wife do?
A: She's our toddler coach. Needless to say, she'll have a chance to work on her skills at home with our kids.

Q: Sam Sekemoto, how does it feel to have such a famous dad?
A: I know Dad is famous but to me, he's just dad. He's always been there for me.

Q: Leighton, any last words for your devoted fans?
A: Never forget the balance. Be fans but don't forget to connect with your family and friends.

The Social Pages

Star reporter Cycl0n3 Sw0rd is still getting to know his new roommate Trina.

Cycl0n3 was heard mumbling about wanting babies the next day. We think Trina may be having a large influence in that desire.

11 comments:

  1. One of my favorite sims in Town is Leighton. I forgot Tori's trait. Is she family oriented too? The interview narration is so great. Finally Cycl0n3 Sw0rd (I copied & paste that from this blog) able to get out from the circle of love with his former. Is Trina a townie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about Tori, but Leighton is a cutie and he definitely loves his family.

    Trina is a specially made CAS http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3020497 I put her on the Exchange and she is doing even worse then my normal girls!

    Do you ever pop by the short story blog now or did that one get a bit much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sekemoto has a big family. That was a great interview PiB, or, err, Cyclone.
    So good to see Cyclone happy with someone other than Emma. Trina is very pretty.
    Running out of time here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he's usually either with Emma or Blair...

      Delete
  4. He wants one more Dee. He has the wish to be surrounded by family (raise 5 babies to teen) and he only has 4 kids.

    Cyclone seems happy, but I'll wander around the neighborhood and see what he gets up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean by she's doing even worse? Can't wait to find out why.

    :D I have just gone there, PiB. Lately I am a bit late for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never played Leighton. It's nice to see a bit of his personality here.

    Cyclone in his element: interviewing, playing chess and making out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is quite the suit on Leighton! Hehehe. Purple pinstripe, ooohh yeah.

    Cute family. :) Seems like a much happier bunch than some of the other families Cyclone's covered!

    Trina's a cutie, I hope she's making Cyclone happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kaleeko, that's the standard outfit of a level 9 athlete. Sam Grant looks like a mobster when he reaches that level - he did in the World Adventures blog. There's a female version - same color pantsuit and the sunglasses.

    Chrysame, I haven't really played Leighton but he did deserve an interview since we are featuring the professional sport personalities and he is the best in town! While I was there I gave them the two new boys because I know that's what Leighton really wants.

    This is the first time I've played Cyclone so that's been interesting. I think he's definitely over Emma at last!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is?! Oh man. I need to tell Travis what he gets to look forward to... ^^ EA always comes up with some of the strangest outfits for careers.

    What father doesn't want a couple more boys to pal around with? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, if Travis hits level 9, he'll come home in that. Purple is so not going to look good with his hair. LOL I think athletics is the career they went most overboard with outfits. Most careers don't seem quite so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.