Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Adventures in Free Will

This has been inspired by SelahFreeAtLast. The general idea is to set up several single Sims in town. Feel free to boot out of town Sims you don't like. Feel free to give your Sims tons of money. Now allow them to develop friendships, get jobs, make babies on their own. The trick is to just keep switching households with freewill and story progression on. While you play household x, things should be happening with the rest of them.

Sims I'm using for this experiment; pre-made Don Lothario. My Sims from the Exchange; Thomas, Malcolm and Tanya. SelahFreeAtLast Sims; Jon Marsh, AJ Anderson and Alicia Longshore. And Kristen Zaney from VenusABatson.

The game started on Sunday morning, so far everything has been a bit quiet. Once everything is well established, I'll be spending about a day per household but at the moment it's more like a few hours each. I must admit to breaking one rule already, I've got a couple of them jobs because that career relates to their life want. They have to work on promotions on their own.

Actually, I thought everything was quiet, until I visited Tanya. I'd seen her once while playing Jon, they chatted a bit. By Tuesday morning, they had managed to become boyfriend/girlfriend. Tanya made breakfast and burnt it so I wasn't too surprised by her being a bit queasy. Until she threw up several more times...hmm, I think she and Jon have been very *very* friendly without me.

So far, that's been the only surprise but now that I have them established, I'll leave them alone for a bit and see what develops. May hang around Tanya and see if she needs some baby furniture soon though.

New added pictures


Tanya Pole and Jon Marsh


Jon's interesting choice of dance partner


Don Lothario chatting to Tanya


Thomas Leman


Thomas chatting to Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's me, Selah, in America. Everyone calls me Dee. I'm as excited as a kid in a candy store right now.
    I just downloaded and installed Tanya. Maybe her and Jon will get together in my game too. He's just so lonesome. I really don't want him to start dancing with firemen in my game. Poor Fellow.
    Tonight is Ghosthunters night so I won't be playing until tomorrow night. Only tv show I make an effort to watch. Then I plan to get Tanya and Muleskinner moved in. Not together of course. I downloaded someone's house yesterday and I think that will be a great home for Tanya and Jon if they get together. Room for babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, I'm Lynn.

    I've made this move because I'm sick to death of there being no way to chat with anyone ever on the Sims 3 site. Even if you've agreed that you're friends. This is a proper blog, I can post piccies, anyone can leave comments...

    At any rate, nice to see you here and I am sure I'll see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.