Monday, September 28, 2009

More random pics

Probably the last lot of random pics till next weekend though. :-)

I love that Sims can carry the babies and toddlers with them around town

Kristen and Kaitlin Leman



Jon Marsh cuddling Josie, his newest baby.



Really, Josie is almost too cute

Tanya Marsh wasn't happy when Kathy was caught out past curfew


Malcolm helps Mindi with her homework


Jerod and Lacie Bodette


Elvis Lessen hits teen.

So the teens I know of in town are the girls Fatima, Kathy, Mindi and Marcy.  The boys - well, it was only Dustin until Elvis aged up.  There is a random teen not from one of my families who does look pretty promising.  Still, my girls may be fighting over the guys...

4 comments:

  1. I love the pics as always. I don't care what anyone says, the toddlers in this game are just adorable. Makes me want to just squeeze em or pinch their little cheeks. Oh my, I can't believe I thought of that. You know you're getting old when you become a cheek pincher.
    I've been meaning to tell you, I love the sunglasses on Jon. Makes him look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the toddlers in this game are adorable, but I've seen some that look very weird and scary too. I haven't quite thought about pinching cheeks but there have been a couple of them that need an extra cuddle. :-)

    The sunglasses must go with level 9 of the rock branch of the music career. I didn't do it, he just started wearing them one day. He does look cool that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love that they can carry the kids around with them, and I just love zooming in to watch when they play and cuddle with them. I never played with babies or toddler in 2, and I didn't in 3, at first. Once I started letting my sims have babies, I can't get over how adorable they are.

    I don't necessarily mean beautiful - I think most sim babies and toddlers are pretty homely and look like clones. But the animations and interactions are just precious. I can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the toddler actions and interactions were available on Sims 2. Teach to walk, teach to talk, snuggle, toss in air. And they've always been cute to me. But there is a new one related to the toddler training books, where a parent reads with the child. That is so sweet to see.

    And I love families who naturally pay attention to their babies. Last night I was playing with my original Thomas Leman family. And the 4 family members old enough to do so just care for the baby and the toddler because they want to quite frequently.

    Mind you, it's odd seeing the Evil Genius Ted Leman going off to cuddle his baby brother because the baby is lonely.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.