Friday, September 25, 2009

Progress report of the Sim volunteers

An update on your Sims

Riley aged to young adult



Samantha, Dugan and Sarah at the end of their first day of exploring town and gaining skills



Samantha in her work clothes talking to a random Sim


Sarah out and about


Dugan


Samantha was the first to have a romance. Here she is with Dallas, her love


I found Kathryn and Riley in the gym. And found that Kathryn had married the missing Jerod plus they had a baby girl Shantel.



Kathryn invited Jerod over once but he forgot the baby



She has Jerod on her mind


She invited Jerod to move in and the baby could move in with her dad. So now Mom and baby reunited


Career wise Kathryn is level 6 culinary. Kanya was unemployed at last check. Riley is still level 1. Jerod is no longer level one but I forgot to see where he was once I got him moved back in. Samantha is still level 1 of Journalism. Sarah was level 5 culinary and Dugan was level 3. Jared is still somewhere in town but not in one of the homes I can find. So I don't know what he's been up to.

5 comments:

  1. You've been busy too. Lots of new sims in town. Great pics as always. I may just take your advice about posting my pics on my blog. I believe it will be easier. Those who are interested can go to the blog and see the pics. The posts at sims3 get knocked back so fast and it's going to get worse the closer the new EP gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the new Sims seem to be getting established. Most of them are a bit slow at relationships but they do tend to do well at careers.

    The pics in the blog have the other advantage in that it's easy to go back and see the older items. Following a story in a forum can be a bit frustrating, to say the least. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice is so pretty. All my sim toddlers have looked exactly the same, and NOT very attractive. :(

    Good pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue. I have some less then attractive toddlers but most of the ones in this game seem pretty cute.

    With my luck, that means they will be less than attractive adults. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is very odd that a unmarried couple has a baby but the dad somehow ends up having the baby in his household or parkbench or whereever he is staying.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.