Saturday, September 19, 2009

New arrivals in town

I decided it was time for a few new Sims to be added to town. I called for volunteers over in the forums and took on a total of 8 new Sims. Four guys and four girls.



House one contains Jerod Bodette by shay480, Riley Jenkins by lovints, Kanye Richardson by snurfles and Kathryn by SimpsonFly.   I set them up with a nice pile of money, a decent home and sent each one to at least two skill classes. Riley had an immediate birthday to young adult. But they had no jobs when I left that home. When I popped back a day later, Kathryn had a level 1 culinary job and Riley had a level 1 military job. They are also managing to talk to each other and meet a few Sims around town. Poor Kathryn, she's a loner and having 3 housemates isn't a kind thing to do to her.



House 2 contains Dugan Gruffman by Gruffman, Jared Carter by LynelleF,Simself 1.0 by velcroshoes, and Sarah by elenisav2. Simself 1 didn't have a name and so she's now Samantha Simself.  They also have a nice pile of cash plus a nice house to live in. They had a skill class each and got jobs on day one. Dugan and Sarah got culinary jobs, Jared wanted military and I think Samantha wanted to be journalist. The jobs were all careers the Sims themselves wanted. I'll be checking back with them later today to see how they are going.

After this set up, my plan is to pop back and visit for a few minutes to see how they are going and what they've managed to do.  If I stay, I'll interfer and these guys I really want to see how well they go without help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.