Thursday, September 17, 2009

House of birthdays - Lessen home

On the last visit to the Lessen home

Jon aged to elder.  It was his day to age
Jon Lessen ages

Alicia aged to adult. She only had a few days left.
Alicia
Dustin aged to child.  Like his mom, it wasn't his birthday but it wasn't far off.
Honestly some colour coordination please Dustin I had Dustin change to a slightly less colourful outfit when I saw this.

Elvis aged to toddler. I seem to have forgotten his piccie!

Finally, the ghost of Jon's mentor was out and playing guitar.
Ghost mentor

5 comments:

  1. It looks like from the pic that Dustin is going to be a lot like his dad. He's so cute. I so agree about the clothes. These kids age in some of the most awful color combinations. Great pics. That's the first time I ever say Jon's mentor. I've been leaving the clothes as they were when they aged but am really thinking about changing some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to change Dustin's outfit. Orange + Green + Purple == way too much colour. I'll go back to their house to snap Dustin in his new clothes and toddler Elvis.

    I loved that I finally got to see Destry's ghost out and about. How cool are Sims 3 ghosts, they drive cars, play guitars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented and forgot to stick around and type the letters. To make it shorter. I'm gonna have to change some clothes. I love the ghost in this game. I want to see what Elvis is like when he grow up. Gotta go work now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Dustin's outfit! He looks like the Mad Hatter or The Riddler. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, Dustin went in for some serious colour!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.