Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jon Lessen and Alicia Longshore

I edited the town again and gave three households the boot. I may have to do that again, I obviously need fewer EA Sims so mine do a bit more baby making on their own.

So to keep myself from deciding on mates for Thomas, Malcolm, AJ or Kristen; I went to visit Jon and Alicia. Still engaged, their son Dustin is now a toddler. And Jon immediately wanted to Play Guitar in a park, Play Guitar for Tips and Learn a Song. He was home with Dustin and a babysitter. Alicia was off shopping. Since she wanted to learn a recipe, I sent her to the bookstore.

So I had Jon arrange a party at a venue. We had the party at the Waterhole. Jon carried Dustin along. Alicia bought a recipe and a new song and met up with her boys at the Waterhole. So the party had much guitar playing from both John and several of his workmate/friends. Alicia learned her new recipe and then just got to hang out at the party. Little Dustin was quite happy hanging around listening to music. And Jon was very happy because he got some $ in tips. He learned his new song. Plus the party was epic, everyone will talk about it for years. They all went home, tired but very happy about life.

2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like it was fun. I still love listening to that guitar. I remember the first time I saw Jon Lessen in riverview. I was playing one sim at the time and he walked up and started playing his guitar. I thought he was so cool. I forgot about my sim because I was watching him play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. They had such a blast having a guitar party at the Waterhole. I love that they can bring along the babies and toddlers if they are going to a park now. Dustin as a baby spent a few hours in one park while Jon played guitar. Now as a toddler he was part of the party at a different park.

    I will be posting pics either tonight or tomorrow morning...long since time!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.