Saturday, September 5, 2009

So by the end of the first week

a) Switched my game to Long life - they need a bit of extra time in their lives.
b) Have gotten jobs for a number of them.

The big news is that Tanya really was pregnant with Jon's baby. I was playing Jon's house when the baby was born, he was notified he had a new daughter Kathy. His first want when he found out was to Snuggle Kathy.

So now Jon and Tanya are living together in a nicer household. Kathy (autogenerated name but not bad) was born with Slob and Easily Impressed traits. When last seen, she had just aged to toddler and I left behind the basic toddler toys.


Jon and Tanya


New baby Kathy


Kathy's Birthday

Kathy as a toddler
Jon is an interesting fellow. When Tanya invites him over, he is constantly romancing her. When you are playing him, he wants to pretend he's too good for this and has wants to break up with Tanya.

2 comments:

  1. This is great. Those commitment issues are something else.
    I see Tanya is a blonde now. I took off her cap and her hair is now shorter but still the same color as it was. I may put the cap back on later. I like it. She's with Don Lothario and they have a baby, Rosalind. I haven't named any of the children. I've let the game do it. she is one day away from being a toddler. Her traits are slob and virtuoso. Problem is Don and Tanya are both unemployed. I gave Rosalind the usual stuff and all the toddler learning books so she can get started learning as soon as she ages.
    Not going to tell you about Thomas and Alicia until I put it in my blog later. It's a surprise. I'm just waiting until later when my husband turns off his downloader so my internet access won't be so slow. When he has it on I can't upload my pics.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.