Saturday, September 12, 2009

House Summary - Jon Lessen and Alicia Longshore

Jon and Alicia have finally tied the knot. I decided it was time since their son Dustin is a toddler and they are a very devoted couple. Jon has been invited to parties and brings Alicia along every time and sometimes brings Dustin too. Whenever they are both in the same area, they make a beeline for each other. So sweet to watch.

Apparently Alicia must have proposed to Jon because after they exchanged rings, they were the Longshores. Must be a change from Sims 2 because I know that Jon started the marriage. Since Jon is a famous musician, they changed the family name to Lessen again.

Jon is at level 8 of his music career. He is devoted to playing guitar and wants to play in the park and earn tips on a regular basis. Alicia is unemployed.

During this past round of match making, I also started a bit of baby making while I was at it. So I think that Dustin may be acquiring a sibling soon.

Jon plays guitar while looking after the baby.


Jon brings Dustin to his party at the Waterhole.


Alicia and Dustin at a party


Jon and Alicia exchanging rings.

2 comments:

  1. I love Jon Lessen too..Alicia is so lucky to have him. Unfortunately in my game, he plays a quite antagonist role :( at least for now..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.