Monday, September 21, 2009

Grandpa Muleskinner, a brief update

So far, the only things I've asked Grandpa to do was to share a house with a single Sim already in town and learn to fish.

I left him fishing at one stage and by the time I got back to him, he had caught over 350 fish (only a few in his inventory).

On one visit, I noticed that Grandpa had decided to get a job. This was a mistake, he must not have done well at his job. Next time I went by, he had a bad moodlet and no job.


A Great Fishing Spot



Grandpa's new romance, Roxie Lin.

5 comments:

  1. You ladies are sure giving ol' Grandpa a workout. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa must have fished for days. Guess he ate the rest of them.
    I'm glad he found someone.

    As of 45 minutes ago, vacation has begun. I had 4 days left so I won't have to go back until Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Dee, vacation!

    In my game, Grandpa has to give himself the workout. He's just not had a lot of attention, for good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You give them free rein and you just never know who they pair up with. But Grandpa seems pretty happy about his choice so who am I to argue.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.