Monday, September 28, 2009

Grandpa Muleskinner - latest news

Likely to be his final update given his age of 197 days and counting.

Grandpa cares for his collection of 11 perfect fish. Unfortunately I doubt he'll manage to catch 2 more species to complete the collection. He's been a bit busy lately...


He still loves Roxie


Enough to want to make an honest woman of her since they had *very* recently tried for a baby.


Roxie has commitment issues so to proceed at this point, I had her do the next proposal. :-)

The end result was a sweet quiet wedding


And on their wedding night, they had an unexpected visitor


Grandpa fought the intruder fiercely


But alas, he lost.


The next day they went off to City Hall and found some jamming music outside


Now I left them alone for a couple of days. When I returned, a very pregnant Roxie really wanted to play her guitar for a while.

The blond male is Jerod, who has brought Shantel to the park to teach her to walk.

The park had quite a crowd when Roxie suddenly needed to get to a hospital


And here is Grandpa with baby Tricia Muleskinner


I'm not sending Grandpa to fish. He has other things to attend to. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Hi,I see several faces that I recognize. I'm glad grandpa had a chance to do the baby dance and the last pic is sweet and sad at the same time. Looks like all that fishing paid off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I thought you might know who was playing the music outside city hall.

    Yes, I don't know if she'll age to toddler before The Reaper arrives. Well, not without a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your storytelling continues to chronicle the futures of Grandpa's kids. Thanks for featuring him in your 'Adventures with Sims 3'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Grandpa was still alive last time I checked. With random aging in the hood, you just never know what's about to happen. I'm sure little Tricia will be mentioned fairly regularly. Roxie is about to hit elder. She's going to have her hands full raising the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa is just plain cool. No other word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, he's cool and very easy to keep happy. Just give him a place to fish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.. GO grampa!

    I have tried to get my sims to beat up the robber, but somehow it never happens.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.