Friday, September 11, 2009

I ran out of patience...

I couldn't take it any longer. Several Sims did develop relationships on their own; Alicia and Jon Lessen, Don Lothario and Rhoda Bagley, Tanya and Jon Marsh. But I still had Thomas, Malcolm, AJ and Kristen as free agents.

And so they have been paired off. First Thomas got together with Kristen. They were ready for romance, it took no time at all to get them to Go Steady, Get Engaged then throw a wedding party. The Party was a great success, two of the guests were Alicia and Jon. Jon Lessen is at level 8 in the music career, Thomas could Worship him. Kind of cool. Don't tell Kristen but she's due a break at work soon.

Then AJ tried to chat up Malcolm. It was working up to him leaving to go to work. At that point, she had a few skill wants so I set her up for those. Later she tried again with Malcolm and they are now married. They were best friends, it doesn't take long from there.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Remember I took my sims to town and had them meet and at least chat. One or two I had to push along a little too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Well, I had them visiting each other often enough that they were friends. But they didn't seem willing to go any further, though once I got Thomas started seriously flirting, he loved it. Still, I didn't want to wait any longer. They didn't protest at all.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.