Monday, September 7, 2009

The brief update

Part way through week 2. If I find a couple with or expecting a baby together, I move them into one house. Dad needs to be close to his baby...

Jon Marsh and Tanya Pole have a toddler named Kathy. Last time I checked, they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Gossip has it that Jon's just been promoted, nice to know he loves his work (music business).

Don Lothario is engaged to pre-made Rhoda Bagley. They have a new baby, Fatima. Don will probably be a good dad. Fatima was certainly an interesting name choice...she's virtuoso and ... I forget but it's a positive trait.

Alicia Longshore is engaged to Jon Lessen and expecting his baby. The dad to be is very excited by this. She's just moved in with him, he has plenty of space for a *huge* family.

The other four Sims I rotate through; AJ Anderson, Kristen Zaney, Thomas and Malcolm haven't been up to much that I can see. Other than Malcolm is addicted to fishing, he had about 6 fish in his inventory when I visited.

So after a week and a half, we have several couples and babies. If I want my Sims to go a bit faster, I need to edit the town and remove a few more pre-mades...

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.