Friday, September 11, 2009

Jon Marsh and Tanya Pole

Went to visit them and found to my surprise that Tanya must have been using the treadmill continuously since my last visit. She had about 6 boxes worth of "Tanya has gained a point in athletic skill", she had completed the marathon runner challenge and she had a completely negative work progress bar. Fortunately since she is still level 1, she can just quit and get her job back - much faster than trying to build job progress from nearly being fired.

Jon is a good daddy, he wanted to teach his daughter toddler skills. He taught her to talk but then it was time for her birthday. In spite of learning at least one toddler skill, she got a random trait (which I have forgotten already) but she has at long last reached childhood.

So a few pics of Jon, Tanya and Kathy.

Jon waits his turn.
He wants to cuddle his new baby.


Kathy grown to toddler



Jon plays with Kathy


Jon teaching Kathy



Kathy as a child


My album of all the pics

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving these updates. Kathy is soooo cute as a toddler ans still cute as a child.
    I'll probably update tomorrow. I only played long enough to quickly go through each household, just to see what was happening, check ages, jobs and skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ on the treadmill the whole time 0.O

    I thought I was nuts the other day when it seemed that my one freeplay sim Jean Simmons had been on the computer writing since the last time I checked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite possible. Some actions seem to be dangerous because they don't stop at an appropriate time.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.