Saturday, September 12, 2009

House Summary - Don Lothario and Rhoda Bagley

Unlike some of my other homes, Don and Rhoda can stay unmarried as long as they want. With her work schedule, they never seem to see each other when I'm at their house. So far, Don has failed utterly to make any progress toward being a heartbreaker Sim. I haven't seen him romance anyone.

Don is in politics and he has managed to reach level 6 in that career. Well done Don! Rhoda is a criminal and level 4 (I thought she had been level 5...)

They still only have one child, Fatima. Rhoda never spares a thought for her daughter, at least Don does sometimes want things for the child.



Finding that Don is due to be a daddy



Don and Rhoda find a new home


Don and Fatima

1 comment:

  1. I am certianly very surprised at Don!

    He broke Cassandra's heart in one of my sims2 games.. cheated with the maid of all people! More than once! More than one maid!

    Pfft, never forgave the jerk!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.