Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby boom - I've been so bad...

Lot's of new babies in Riverview.


Shantel has acquired a baby sister Lacie. I haven't visited since Lacie's arrival but she probably looks much like Shantel at the moment.

Tanya starting throwing up soon after this

I believe the baby is born but I haven't been back to see yet.

Here's Kaitlin Leman, second child of Thomas and Kristen.


Kind of knew that Jon and Alicia might be expecting again


Dee, you are going to love this name. Alicia and Jon have a little girl to go with their boys.

Meet Alice, the new addition to the family.

Malcolm and AJ now have 4 children. This is Angel

Angel and Andrew both acquired their mom's new look hair color.

I need someone to take away the Try for Baby option sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know that you've "been so bad...", but your next generation (of game play) has pretty much been guaranteed. Your stories are easy to follow. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Muleskinner. It's bad if I was really trying to keep free will and story progression doing their thing but I do like knowing that I'll have a good lot of Sims for my next generation. Plus some of these couples have very nice babies together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think sometimes you have to interfere and nudge them on a bit or else nothing will happen. I left Jean Simmons to her own devices and although she had lots of friend, she just worked and wrote books and did not have any love interests at all!

    I nudged her along as well;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.