Sunday, September 6, 2009

Brief update

Played some of the other saved games I have. The Landgraab family in Sunset Valley; Nancy reached the top of politics, Geoffrey reached the top of medicine (and promptly retired), Malcolm is doing well at writing and his son Malcolm II just turned child. Which means I have to do something about Trevor, Nancy and Geoffrey's second child.

Played my original Thomas Leman. His daughter Tracy quietly married Jon Marsh, the only place they could afford to move to was across the street from Thomas and Tamara. Second child Tammy is now looking for someone to love and writing books. The other three children; Ted, Tim and Terry are all doing well.

And finally in the free will experiment, the big surprise was Don Lothario got engaged to Rhoda Bagley while I was away. And when he invited Rhoda over, I found that he's due to be a daddy. Very very soon.

General round up of the free will then
Thomas - not really up to much - no relationships and no job
Malcolm - no relations - has the job I got him.
Jon - has the job I got him. Living with girlfriend Tanya and daughter Kathy
Don - has a job - he must have done that. Got engaged and about to be a daddy - he did that too

Tanya - has the job I got her + boyfriend and baby that I didn't make happen.
AJ Anderson - on last check, nothing happening but I did get her an athletic job.
Alicia Longshore - nothing happening
Kristen Zaney - nothing at last check but she's due for another.

So it's been a bit slow but I didn't clear my town out entirely before starting. They definitely do quite a lot on their own.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting. I would probably get confused playing other save games along with the one I'm playing now.
    I'm still clearing the town of other sims. Since I have 6 empty houses now, someone always moves into them. I really want to populate the town with just my sims. I want to see all these kids grow up and see who gets with who. The kids keep bringing each other home from school.
    I think husband went to bed and left his downloader on and I won't be able to upload pics tonight. I have a pic of Travis Carson talking to the magician.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a pro at tracking households. I have nearly 30 homes in Sims 2 that I play in rotation. And all my other Sims 3 saves are in Sunset Valley, which is rather obvious when you look at town. It can take a minute or so to re-orient to what's up in any one house though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having to take notes on everything with these 7 homes. Make that 8. I played for hours today and discovered Don moved out and left Tanya and Rosalind. I don't know why that happened. They are still married. Nothing in the friend list to insinuate someone else. The only thing I can think of is the commitment issues. the good news is Tanya found a job on her own in politics. the bad news is that is now a child and received her third trait. Not good. She is now a slobby virtuoso who is also unlucky. Poor child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I can't believe Don got engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don got engaged and was about to be a daddy. It was interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.